News Article: Trade Deadline Sources For Trade Deadline Updates

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Can we sticky this for news from the real sources for trade deadline news? Just to make it easier to read all of the real insiders and legit breaking news here. Please post news from real insiders here only. Instead of reading a bunch of roster news comments, this would make it easier between now and Monday for Trade Deadline Updates. The Roster Section is just too many pages to read through for news. I hope everyone is okay with this since the deadline will be here on Monday.

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Screenshot_20220318-095901_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: egelband

n8

WAAAAAAA!!!
Nov 7, 2002
san francisco
Visit site
The Bolts? The Bolts who stated they were standing pat? LOL Eklund called this. He looked Julien Brisebois in the eye and called his bluff. But also, no surprise. Hagel is a potential strong "hockey trade" add for most teams.

bleedblue94

Jun 8, 2004
The Bolts? The Bolts who stated they were standing pat? LOL Eklund called this. He looked Julien Brisebois in the eye and called his bluff. But also, no surprise. Hagel is a potential strong "hockey trade" add for most teams.
If you believe that the bolts are actually going to stand pat then you're a sucker. Look at that franchise and where they are, they're going for it until their team ages out...

Reactions: RangersFan1994

Lion Hound

@JoeTucc26
Mar 12, 2007
Montauk NY
Brian Burke was on NHL Radio yesterday. Caught it on the way home from work. Said the Pens are trying to make moves but they were "capped out" as he put it. Said that Hextall was working the phones but he wasn't expecting too much.

He also had a good St Patty's day story about Bettman. Bettman called him to tell him the League needed him to go to Helsinki to announce the Nat Mens team for a tournament. The date was March 17. He said, sorry Gary, I don't work on St Patty's day. That's my day of worship. I go to Church, and then spend the entire day in the pub. Bettman made him go. Burke was furious. Got to Helsinki, delivered his speech hopped back on a flight and landed at 5pm. Tried to get into a "pub" as he called it, but they were all jammed packed. He and one of the other members of the league he was with settled for a Mexican Restaurant and bellied up at the bar for the night!

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
only Bolts can turn a Sabres un-signed '16#159 UFA and 2 4th's into '16#44, '16#58, 2 future 1sts

Last edited:

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
Gotta respect Tampa stepping up, again and again. Two firsts is a lot though. I guess they’re likely to be low firsts but that’s pretty much all their trade capital, right?

Reactions: Crease

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Domi for Kravtsov and Gauthier please

Domi his dad was a fan favorite. This fills a need. Drury get this done. Grit skill agitate can skate can play all 3 positions and any of the top 9.

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
Domi for Kravtsov and Gauthier please

Domi his dad was a fan favorite. This fills a need. Drury get this done. Grit skill agitate can skate can play all 3 positions and any of the top 9.

Completely a lockerroom question. Seems like a good fit on the ice but they’d have to get buy-in from “the room”. I guess. I keep hearing he’s a bit of a pill. But on the face of it, it makes sense. Maybe he puts it together and can be a longer term 2C at a reasonable cap hit.

Reactions: RangersFan1994

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Completely a lockerroom question. Seems like a good fit on the ice but they’d have to get buy-in from “the room”. I guess. I keep hearing he’s a bit of a pill. But on the face of it, it makes sense. Maybe he puts it together and can be a longer term 2C at a reasonable cap hit.
his dad being a fan favorite here, maybe could help his game back to where it used to be.

Kocur26

Limousine Ridin’
Jul 30, 2021
Max Domi sucks .. he’s a journeymen with a semi famous father.

His stats and stature are on par w Vatrano .

Hard pass

Unless it’s for hunt or mckegg

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese