Proposal: Trade Caulfield & Suzuki

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenG

Sep 15, 2015
Montreal
Welp, it’s been a long day and I think that’s enough craziness for one night. Thank you all for coming to my TED talk.

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
At this point, I trade Caulfield, Suzuki and Romanov.

Tired of seeing this joke of an organization ruin young promising players. I would rather see then succeed somewhere else than fail here again and again. They’ve treated our prospects terribly, stunted their development and we’re often blatantly disrespectful. How many rookies did well in their first season and then regressed every year thereafter? Galchenyuk, Hudon, Sergachev, Mete, Kotkaniemi, Condon, among many others.

You don’t just suddenly forgot how to play hockey and get worse as they mature. This is %100 on development and management.

Trade the young stars now while they can still have a good career, just somewhere else.
Close that forum !

ob_49037d_imagoid.jpg

Reactions: jaffy27 and BenG

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans

Tired of seeing this joke of an organization ruin young promising players. I would rather see then succeed somewhere else than fail here again and again. They’ve treated our prospects terribly, stunted their development and we’re often blatantly disrespectful. How many rookies did well in their first season and then regressed every year thereafter? Galchenyuk, Hudon, Sergachev, Mete, Kotkaniemi, Condon, among many others.

You don’t just suddenly forgot how to play hockey and get worse as they mature. This is %100 on development and management.

Trade the young stars now while they can still have a good career, just somewhere else.
Can we close this thread???

what a stupid ass topic

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site

Our coaching right now...........stinks and stinks bad.
The players as a group, just don't seem to want to play for this group of coaches....or Dum Dom anyway.

Cookie007

Mar 23, 2011
Dumbest post I’ve read in a long time.

the teams sucks, I want Bergie fired and his staff gone.

But at the end of the day it’s for the best of this team that Bergie and dumb dom gets let go. Not because I don’t want to cheer for this team

Reactions: Edmhabber
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad