trade advice keeper league

pumademon

Jul 3, 2012
Have a GM in my keeper league offering me Corey Crawford and a 5th (which likely nets me a late 2nd, early 3rd round NHL pick)

for jonathan Bernier and jamie Oleksiak.

Goalies are very high value in the league and i already have Hiller and Vokoun.

Vokoun is likely a back up, Hiller should stay a # 1, but Bernier is kind of an unknown (Remier currently #1 and could see a split situation). Crawford would seem to have the better fantasy value, but adding Oleksiak might be too much as a 5th is not much. any thoughts?

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
Have a GM in my keeper league offering me Corey Crawford and a 5th (which likely nets me a late 2nd, early 3rd round NHL pick)

for jonathan Bernier and jamie Oleksiak.

Goalies are very high value in the league and i already have Hiller and Vokoun.

Vokoun is likely a back up, Hiller should stay a # 1, but Bernier is kind of an unknown (Remier currently #1 and could see a split situation). Crawford would seem to have the better fantasy value, but adding Oleksiak might be too much as a 5th is not much. any thoughts?

i'd keep Crawford... u know he's gonna win a lot of games and dallas is in rebuild mode so i'd assume oleksiak won't have a great plus minus as well as he's not an offensive defensemen so his fantasy value shouldn'et be as high as his value to building a real team... he's more of a shutdown guy then a scorer. and bernier is a big question mark tho im sure he'll win the starting job

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad