Advice: TPS NASH curve

mibs

Feb 6, 2013
Hi all,

I've always used a TPS NASH curve in the past, but since they went out of buisness I'm having difficulties finding the curve in other brands.

I've heard that the HALL/Sakic curve in easton is the same, but looking at an old SAKIC curve, it seems to curvy near the tip of the blade. It looks more like a TPS AFINOGENOV curve than a NASH.

I have also looked up online at an EASTON DRURY/PARISE curve and looks a bit more like the NASH, but the curve is descriped as having a wedge o the heel of the blade.

I am planning on puchasing a stick tonight so any responses would be great.

Thanks

mibs

Feb 6, 2013
Thanks for the response.

I've looked up harold sports but they only show the HALL curve and not the Nash curve.
I think I'm slowing realizing what I've never wanted to admit, the NASH curve is gone for ever.:cry:

thedonger

Mar 4, 2007
yeah, the nash was a less aggressive p92/sakic with a bit more heel. maybe check out reebok's p87A/crosby. i found it to be a bit less aggressive than the p92/sakic/kopitar curves.

mibs

Feb 6, 2013
I've used used winwell GX8 in the past and indeed they are the same Nash curve pattern. Unfortunately they also stopped making them and are not as light as the TPS R8 LITE which says its weight is 435g.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad