Jenny was the bad guy
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2017
Not mine, but here are some hot takes from Samuel Eto'o

FhbydjDXEAAOAxM-1024x576.jpeg

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
Germany finish 3rd in their group.

Qatar finishes 2nd in their group, (In part due to "homer" officials).

Last edited:

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Portugal implodes because of Ronaldo and they crash out of the group stage.

I’m leaning on this as well, it’s not like they barnstorm through the group phases in the past World Cups either, should have been eliminated in 2018 as well. Think I read somewhere they have only won three matches since 2006 World Cup and one was against North Korea

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Not a hot take at all…
I mean it kind of is. US is probably about as good if not better than Wales/Iran. Canada got f***ed with their group. Poland is good and should finish 2nd but tournament Ochoa is a different beast. Obviously Costa Rica is the minnows of their group. Hottest take there is the US though.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I mean it kind of is. US is probably about as good if not better than Wales/Iran. Canada got f***ed with their group. Poland is good and should finish 2nd but tournament Ochoa is a different beast. Obviously Costa Rica is the minnows of their group. Hottest take there is the US though.
I mean Mexico and US can make it out but it’s not crazy to think they wouldn’t

Reactions: Gecklund

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I mean Mexico and US can make it out but it’s not crazy to think they wouldn’t

It's not crazy, but the US are favorites to advance in their group and I don't really rate this Poland team even if Mexico has dipped from 4 years ago. They have some good players around Lewy & Zielinski, but they are disappointing soooooo often.

Reactions: Gecklund

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad