Post-Game Talk: Tough loss 5-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMLife*

Auston Matthews
Jun 16, 2010
Victoria, BC
Who's the guy making the compilations?!?! PLEASE just do the refs one game!!! I want something to send to the league

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
The last face-off was a microcosm of the game, Bozak and Giroux scramble a draw, the flyers want the puck more and get it off of a scramble. They wanted the puck more and that is the ball game. Can't lose a puck battle like that, with 20 secs to go.

parker171*

Yes I'm mad but not worried. Kotska and refs won the game for flyers

leafstilldeath*

This team should be ashamed of themselves not because they lost (it happens in hockey) but they were man handled bullied and treated like little *****es.

This team needs to grow a pair and man up or ****ing forget about playoffs. start practicing the golf swing already.

**** I am just so pissed right now! **** this ****.

****ing refs not only did they ****ed up on the goalie interference but missed on so many calls. **** YOU REFS!!! If you did on purpose refs I ****ing hope you burn in hell **** OFF

RealisticLeaf55

Win it clean for J.T
Sep 28, 2010
A place
Philly has to play dirty just to get themselves out of the basement?:laugh:

Not even mad. Glad the Leafs don't have to resort to that kind of play :handclap:

htpwn

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
Anybody doubting this team, take a look a tonight's game.

We came out flat, didn't play particularly well all night, didn't get the calls, didn't get the bounces, the winning goal against us was complete horse ****, and yet? We almost won.

We'll bounce back.

DaveT83*

Kostka - Out - O'Byrne in
Hamilton - Out - Komorov in

For next game please.

Asif16*

We need tougher players on our top 9 asap. 2 goons on our 4th line who fights a lot doesnt make us a real tough team cuz they dont play often. EVen though i love orr and mclaren to death

This is exactly why we needed to go get Clowe.

TheLeastOfTheBunch

Franchise Centre
Jun 28, 2007
Toronto
Atleast the Flyers won't finish in the basement. 9th placed finish is in reach for them

We kept it close despite the lopsided officiating, and Lupul's injury.

RASHBEEP

Sep 18, 2010
refs lost us this game, not something i'd say often but holy ****. lupul likely out for the rest of the year as well, so safe to say i'm pretty ****ing pissed.

Hanta Yo

Bag it up
Jan 28, 2009
Toronto
There's too many offensively challenged players spread though the lineup with Hamilton, McClement, McLaren, Orr. Frattin isn't helping as well.

So many potential calls to help the Leafs, all missed.

Smif

Jan 23, 2008
Hamilton
Fing Adam Hall takes out Lupul and then pushes Reimer out of the way for the game winner. Fffffffffffing ridiculous.

TonsofPuppies*

Mar 11, 2010
Toronto, ON
Awesome how the Flyers cheated their wall to victory tonight. Love that the game winning goal was clear goalie interference. Sad sacks of **** won't make the playoffs.

HockeyThoughts

Delivering The Truth
Jul 23, 2007
Mississauga
Along with the officiating which has been terrible all season long, I thought Randy Carlyle had a weak game too. Mike Kostka played about 18 minutes too many even after making countless mistakes. Carlyle wasn't taking advantage of the back-to-back-to-back..etc icings because he would start the 4th line when we're down a goal 5 minutes left with an offensive draw.

We seriously need to fix the lines. Way too many scrubs playing with offensive players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad