Post-Game Talk: Toronto vs Canadiens pre-season game opener!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shamrun

Jun 5, 2008
vancouver
Not sure if this has ever been discussed but will this be on gamecenter. Last time i checked they did not have the schedule up.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
I need to order NHL Centre Ice because Rogers are a bunch of crooks. It really sucks having to give these monkeys money to watch what I've been watching for so long without having to pay extra.

Sigh.

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc
HOCKEY!!!!

TVA spawre was showing the home games of the ott series last night, was good to watch hockey again.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
I need to order NHL Centre Ice because Rogers are a bunch of crooks. It really sucks having to give these monkeys money to watch what I've been watching for so long without having to pay extra.

Sigh.

Get away from cable companies as a whole. They're all crooks.

OpenIceHit

Oct 3, 2006
Toronto
I'll be at the game so I hope there will be a few good NHLers. I'd love to see the Galchenyuk line with Semin and Eller.

And unlike the scrimmages, the bigger bodies will be able to demonstrate what they can do (Tinordi, McCarron, Pateryn, Lernout, ...)

Paddyjack

Dec 10, 2007
Sherbrooke
I'll be at the game so I hope there will be a few good NHLers. I'd love to see the Galchenyuk line with Semin and Eller.

And unlike the scrimmages, the bigger bodies will be able to demonstrate what they can do (Tinordi, McCarron, Pateryn, Lernout, ...)

What's the line-up though? Usually these preseason games you don't see much of these players on the same night, it is like 8 veterans plus a bunch of rookies and noname fillers

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Pity those Maple Leafs having to face the hungry group of prospects the Habs are going to let loose on them. No longer are our Habs the smallest team in the NHL, neither are any of them wussies despite their talents, they come to play hard physical hockey every shift, so keep your heads up Leafs or Injury Bay may be your next stop, and it's not a holiday resort with a beach.:nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad