Pre-Game Talk: Toronto v NYR | Monday @ 7pm | SNO

• Thread starter Kessley Snipes*
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

BayStreetBullies*

I'm setting the over/under at 5 for missed calls by the refs....in the 1st period.

TML23

Aug 2, 2008
Toronto
If we split 1-1, I'll be happy with that. Anything more than 2 points out of the next two games will be amazing though!

Badger Mayhew*

Now these are definitely some key games. Another case where we have got to get some points and keep the teams below us...well below us.

Best thing to do is just find a way to win Monday.

Not key at all. We can easily make it if we lose both.

Ari91

Nov 24, 2010
Toronto
Hoping for at least 2 points in the home and home against the Rangers. If only we could borrow the Bell Centre to play against Lundqvist. If I'm not mistaken, that arena has been like kryptonite for him and the Leafs could use some of that against him.

BayStreetBullies*

Hoping for at least 2 points in the home and home against the Rangers. If only we could borrow the Bell Centre to play against Lundqvist. If I'm not mistaken, that arena has been like kryptonite for him and the Leafs could use some of that against him.

Must be all those french people. :sarcasm:

Penalty Kill Icing*

I hope you guys win at least one and preferably 2. I would like for the Rangers to not make the playoffs.

No idea why would you say that. Habs are posed to face Rangers at this point, and they always have trouble against you guys.

Either way, I am hoping Leafs beat Rangers twice (I hate them as well), then beat Canadiens twice (push them to fourth) and then beat them four more time this year. :yo:

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
This is a pretty important week. We have a back-to back against the Rangers who are in 8th and 4 points back, and then we have Montreal on Saturday. Hopefully the Leafs can build on the win last night and win tomorrow at home.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
what's the crap about being happy with 1 win? screw that get 2. They no longer have gaborik so that's 1 weapon they don't have

Penalty Kill Icing*

I propose either we stop using Burn the boats over here, or have a sticky thread explaining what it stands for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad