GDT: Toronto @ Tampa Bay - 3rd string goalie not injured, so we will win [Converted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriedEgg

Sep 26, 2009
So hard to watch a team that has just given up. No emotion or energy. Embarrassing really.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Booth has played 2 Mason Raymond games in a row. He might earn a contract next summer with a team if he continues to play well.

Quares27

Apr 3, 2013
He did a complete 180 towards the boards before the hit, not a penalty at all

JackJ

Feb 7, 2012
Not that hard to believe the out of shape Kessel is gassed by mid December.

Jarqui

Jul 8, 2003
Visit site
The Leafs could go 0 - 82 and Henny would tweet about Smith finishing with a 51% faceoff percentage.

:)

It's kind of condescending or insulting to carry on like he does because his premise at this juncture has to be:

"Leafs fans are stupid. They still won't see through what I've been up to as a Leafs employee/media shill all these years .."

(I know, I know, it's probably the best steady paycheque Henny can get these days ... but it's getting more than a little sickening. It's irritating at times. I hope the guy can afford a little dignity soon and lose this stupid act.)

cup67

May 8, 2010
TORONTO
Originally Posted by Quares27 View Post
I just noticed Drouin has 2 goals in 54 games this year... wtf? talk about flying under the radar, lucky for him Tampa has so many guys
producing
That's a 3rd overall pick....:help:

hes only 19 :):nod: we all wished we had a guy like him :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad