Proposal: Toronto-New Jersey

NyIander

Feb 18, 2019
As a Leafs fan, zero chance New Jersey does this. Here come the pitchforks.

sens13

Mar 16, 2017
lol, that's garbage for nj and you'll still have leaf fans who will defend this as fair/over payment. in case you didn't know zaitsev has negative value.

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
i like the effort in disgusing how bad this is by having the top nj player being wood and the top toronto player being kadri

very slick

NinjaKick

life as a leafs fan
Dec 5, 2018
Toronto
I wouldn't mind Nazem on the Devils at all but our offense from our defense would turn into hot shit
Severson has a good contract, putting up some decent points, I don't think it would be smart to move him

SladeWilson23

I keep my promises.
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2014
New Jersey
I hope you're not just looking at the stat sheet when deciding these players' worth. Zacha is a guy who's stats are the most misleading.

typicalsavage

Oct 31, 2018
Pavel Zacha is pretty mediocre, his only value is from being a high pick. I still think Severson is trying to find the d-zone, while Wood is a head case who skates fast. Despite that this is still pretty bad for the Devils. Congratulations on an awful proposal.

Springfield Isotopes

Dec 9, 2018
Miles Wood plays great right now and 30 other team want superfast skater who is physical. Zacha is turning the corner and coming togheter. What is Toronto offering? Zaitsev cap dump and Kadri veteran with concussion in his last game. I Hope the Bruins burn them again

TBF1972

May 19, 2018
NJ rather picks up Johnsson or Kapanen in the summer for spare parts, when they are cap casualties. :biglaugh:

SladeWilson23

I keep my promises.
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2014
New Jersey
Pavel Zacha is pretty mediocre, his only value is from being a high pick. I still think Severson is trying to find the d-zone, while Wood is a head case who skates fast. Despite that this is still pretty bad for the Devils. Congratulations on an awful proposal.

Zacha is better than mediocre. He's another Couturier or William Karlsson where if you put him in the right situation he'll produce points at a high clip. Oh and he's a beast defensively, and has been the Devils best defensive forward analytically.

Reactions: Lateralous

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad