GDT: Toronto @ Nashville - 6pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002

Both Teams played yesterday.
Leafs with a disappointing loss and Nashville was blown out by Seattle.

Nashville is fighting for their lives, 5 back of Winnipeg for the WC spot but 3 games in hand.

Leafs beat Nashville 2-1 in January.

Think Woll gets this one?

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Preds need these points bad. 3 games in hand in their chase of the Jets.

Not going to be an easy one.

I don’t think Nashville is in the playoff race because they are a good or even decent team. They are in the race because the West is just weak.
Yeah no team wants that last spot lol

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
They just rolled over against Seattle yesterday though.

I don’t think Nashville is in the playoff race because they are a good or even decent team. They are in the race because the West is just weak.

We should beat this team handily.
It happens all over the league. Leafs were just spanked by the Islanders.
Yes the West is weak, that doesn’t mean the Team won’t play hard. It was a pretty hard fought game last time they met.

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
Made a weekend out of this one and travelled down to see the game. If anyone hasn’t been down to Nashville, what an amazing place. go leafs go.
One of the best.

If you have time and want a different vibe but the same amount of fun, drive 3 hours south and go to Beale St in Memphis.

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
I found it interesting that since Jan 1 the "Core 4" have scored 60 and the rest of the team has scored 60.

That is much better balance than the start of the year.

Reactions: Buds17

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
This fanbase is puzzling... not "I hope we win", it is hoping for failure so the person who knows way more than you gets fired because you think you know best.
Yes we all know that you lack the ability to think for yourself. Keefe and Dubas always know best, we get it.

*** I have never hoped for failure, even in the tanking days.

Go away

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
This fanbase is puzzling... not "I hope we win", it is hoping for failure so the person who knows way more than you gets fired because you think you know best.
We can root for the same team but wish for changes. I like Keefe and I've seen and talked him to in the AHL days he's good but even I question some of his tactics.

We all at the end of the day just want wins if anything the cup.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
what is Keefe's fav line up and fav joint?

711-cover_1.jpg

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
One of the best.

If you have time and want a different vibe but the same amount of fun, drive 3 hours south and go to Beale St in Memphis.
3 hours west, and I would only recommend going to Memphis in the day time. Even night RedBird games are out of the question.

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
Yes we all know that you lack the ability to think for yourself. Keefe and Dubas always know best, we get it.

*** I have never hoped for failure, even in the tanking days.

Go away

Anytime you question Keefe it's "Record / winningest coach" etc etc but he's been outcoached in every single playoff series.

Different sports but I guarantee the Dubasite's wouldn't have fired Dwayne Casey and he had post-season success and won coach of the year but they felt they needed a major shake up and gave the reigns to Nick Nurse.

The reality is that Keefe has a matured group of superstars that are better versions of themselves than what Babcock had before and they pushed the team to new heights. Dubas has generally improved the D core with guys like Brodie and now McCabe.

I'd actually be texting Keefe if I was Dubas at this point and basically say "pick 12 and 6 and stop this BS"

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
Imagine how many the nose finna bounce in tonight..... like ........ many many :clap:

The nose is the new hurricane Carter, the new Master of disastor the new Mexicon killa hill figga. And he is bout HIS game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad