GDT: Toronto @ Montreal - October 14 - 7pm - TVA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clearedwaivers

Feb 27, 2017
I'm blushing, thanks :) The sad thing is, I started making notes during the summer thinking "Maybe I should wait, there's no way MB will ice this team come October". And here we are... The worst thing is, even if MB and his minions go and a more qualified GM takes his place, we'll still have to wait a few years to see them reverse MB's demolition job.

I heard people say "If you love that team, why are you criticizing it so much?". "Well I criticize because I love this team, ironic isn't it?" It hurts to see what it became and I humbly think the strip at the end of the GDT says it all, at least that's how I feel. If the GM/owner really cared about the fans (and wins), PK, Markov and Radulov would still be here. Very happy we got Drouin, but with Radu leaving it became a side-step at best. Bergevin is so condescending, I feel he does those things just because he can. "I'll show them who's in charge".

I don't know how many times I started to write a post, all fired up, and ended up not posting because it felt like a frustrated 12 yo wrote it :laugh: I sincerely don't know how we'll ever get out of this mess.

Clearedwaivers

Feb 27, 2017
My thoughts exactly. Bergevin's arrogance is astounding... and for what exactly? What has he done with this team, that warrants sticking his chest out and being cocky? If someone fell face first into pig manure, would they get up and strut around Ric Flair style and wink at the ladies?

Reactions: roy munson

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
I'm blushing, thanks :) The sad thing is, I started making notes during the summer thinking "Maybe I should wait, there's no way MB will ice this team come October". And here we are... The worst thing is, even if MB and his minions go and a more qualified GM takes his place, we'll still have to wait a few years to see them reverse MB's demolition job.

I heard people say "If you love that team, why are you criticizing it so much?". "Well I criticize because I love this team, ironic isn't it?" It hurts to see what it became and I humbly think the strip at the end of the GDT says it all, at least that's how I feel. If the GM/owner really cared about the fans (and wins), PK, Markov and Radulov would still be here. Very happy we got Drouin, but with Radu leaving it became a side-step at best. Bergevin is so condescending, I feel he does those things just because he can. "I'll show them who's in charge".

I don't know how many times I started to write a post, all fired up, and ended up not posting because it felt like a frustrated 12 yo wrote it :laugh: I sincerely don't know how we'll ever get out of this mess.

The majority of this board feels the same way you do, excellent job in illustrating your feelings, bravo.

Reactions: PaulD

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Meanwhile, Galchenyuk has only two goals in his last 28 games, including playoffs, and doesn’t have a point this season despite averaging 16:21 of ice time, including 3:49 on the power play.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Plekanec is sick also. There’s a virus going around the Habs locker room.

Please remember about this virus if we struggle the next few weeks.

Poor Bergevin, he can’t catch a break.

Last edited:

Johnny31

Aug 4, 2017
For the lineup it must be because Julien think that Pleky will be able to play. If not....

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
I love the Emelin quote, funny as hell, as is the rest of this amazing GDT. You knew it had to be good if Roy was making it.

Can we please avoid being humiliated on a Saturday night, nation wide. Score FFS.

GO :habs GO​

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
Julien should get fired for this bullshit. How is Galchenyuk not even tried as center. What the f***!!

Reactions: Peanut
Apr 1, 2006
Montreal
http://www.journaldemontreal.com/2017/10/14/marc-bergevin-est-mal-conseille

Can't believe what I just read (well, yes I can). Should've known better when I saw it was from Michel Bergeron, but I couldn't resist. "Le Canadien n’est pas en santé en ce moment, et je ne parle pas de blessures. L’organisation a pris trop de mauvaises décisions dans les dernières années et il est temps pour Marc Bergevin d’arrêter de travailler en comité et de prendre des décisions par lui-même, car le constat est clair : il est mal conseillé."

("Habs are unhealthy at the moment and I'm not talking about injuries. The organisation took too many bad decisions in those last years and it's time for Bergevin to stop working in committee and start making decisions by himself, because the facts are there : he is badly advised").

Ok Michel. It's everybody's fault but Bergevin's.

I give up.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
I was about to post the same thing. It’s not Bergevin’s fault, it’s the people surrounding him. :laugh:

Fenwick McCorsi

Not impress.
Mar 3, 2013
Montreal, QC
Just echoing what's already been said: legendary GDT!! Thank you. :laugh:

And poor Chucky. Until he shows them he's something he's not, they'll never let him be what he is. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad