GDT: Toronto @ Montreal 7:00PM EST (CBC HD,RDS HD) Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
eller's release has improved. Just not a creative guy, with the puck.

deandebean

Jan 14, 2003
Gatineau
Visit site
Did the math…they were horrible last year with zero additions that would help score more goals this year. The 2013 season is all about the future…so boo away if you live in a fantasy land. Again…it’s the first friggen game of the year. Did you see the effort the Kings had today? Heck, that is Cup Champ and they looked and played like *hit

My buddy Whitesnake is a tad emotional here. It's the first game of the same. Think of this: at least we SCORED this year on our opener. There.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Diaz may be our best defenseman after Markov tonight. Guy has done nothing but cover defensively, make smart plays, and is actually shooting the puck.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Did the math…they were horrible last year with zero additions that would help score more goals this year. The 2013 season is all about the future…so boo away if you live in a fantasy land. Again…it’s the first friggen game of the year. Did you see the effort the Kings had today? Heck, that is Cup Champ and they looked and played like *hit

Yeah, same friggen thing except...oh wait....the Kings have THE CUP. Hey, you're the one in a fantasy land.....you don't expect the Habs fans to boo? Since when don't they boo? They've booed everybody they didn't like out of the building. They continously either cheered way too much, or booed way too loud. Been like that since I live. So not sure who lives in a fantasy land. So great, we are building for the future, but it will be with boos included till we finally ice a winner that will then translate in cheers. And that's reality land. Not the fantasy one.

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven
That goal gave a lot of relief to the team, I'm very grateful it happened for the sake of this team and the organization. We can still lose the game at least we saved a little bit of face and we can work on the things we did wrong instead of feeling too bad about the game.

deandebean

Jan 14, 2003
Gatineau
Visit site
Yeah, same friggen thing except...oh wait....the Kings have THE CUP. Hey, you're the one in a fantasy land.....you don't expect the Habs fans to boo? Since when don't they boo? They've booed everybody they didn't like out of the building. They continously either cheered way too much, or booed way too loud. Been like that since I live. So not sure who lives in a fantasy land. So great, we are building for the future, but it will be with boos included till we finally ice a winner that will then translate in cheers. And that's reality land. Not the fantasy one.

Chill bud. First game of the season, man. And it's not even real hockey yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad