GDT: Toronto @ Montréal - 7:00 pm - TVA

Status
Not open for further replies.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
To me the issue is NHL refs are primarily former CHL/NCAA/ECHL/AHL players i.e. they skate at close to an NHL level. The best female hockey players in the world are at a boys midget AAA level, seems like a stretch for them to be able to keep up with the pace. If they can I'm all for it.

Ya you are so wrong. The best female players are way about a midget AAA boys level.

Non Player Canadiens

Jan 25, 2012
Maplewood, NJ
OK so Semin's turnover in the 2nd was egregious... but that's the second time that he sets up a great scoring chance; he's just not getting lucky on the offensive side of things

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Understandable we'd be tired on the back end of a back-to-back considering our new aggressive style, but we're playing much better in this 3rd thus far.

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
Call me sexist but I am against female refs in NHL. Imagine female refs trying to separate a heated rivalry 5vs5 brawl...

refs dont separate fighters now ( that's the linesmens job). with 2 refs keeping up isnt the problem it once was. a good ref is a good ref, Id have no problem with it but my guess is that it aint happening tomorrow or next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad