GDT: Toronto Maple Leafs vs Seattle Kraken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
THIS THAT TIME YALL HEARD ME! :clap: we got that real TWERK! like our buddies wrote in the pre game thread, marner is TOMORROW with matthews and trying to get our 34# going yall. Nylander plays with tavares (still LW) and O'Reilly. Not O'Reilly from Oz, but our own Ryan O'Reilly. Schillinger will only be watching this game.

Last edited:

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
THIS THAT TIME YALL HEARD ME! :clap: we got that real TWERK! like our buddies wrote in the pre game thread, marner is tonight with matthews and trying to get our 34# going yall. Nylander plays with tavares (still LW) and O'Reilly. Not O'Reilly from Oz, but our own Ryan O'Reilly. Schillinger will only be watching this game.
Maybe they're clubbing tonight but the game's tomorrow.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
THIS THAT TIME YALL HEARD ME! :clap: we got that real TWERK! like our buddies wrote in the pre game thread, marner is tonight with matthews and trying to get our 34# going yall. Nylander plays with tavares (still LW) and O'Reilly. Not O'Reilly from Oz, but our own Ryan O'Reilly. Schillinger will only be watching this game.
There is no game tonight

• Haha
Reactions: Morbo

cyris

On a Soma Holiday
Dec 6, 2008
3rd Planet From Sun.

Marner back with Matthews. Sandin back in.

Marner back with Matthews is interesting, Keefe probably trying to get Matty going again.
My biggest problem with the Nylander Tavares line last season and early this season was their defensive play but O’Reily centring that line might solve that problem. Will be interesting to see how it goes if they stick with it in the game.

Nice to see Murray back as well. Lol at those people that were saying he was out for the season……

horner

May 22, 2007
Marner back with Matthews is interesting, Keefe probably trying to get Matty going again.
My biggest problem with the Nylander Tavares line last season and early this season was their defensive play but O’Reily centring that line might solve that problem. Will be interesting to see how it goes if they stick with it in the game.

Nice to see Murray back as well. Lol at those people that were saying he was out for the season……
He hasn't played the game yet.

Racer88

Sep 29, 2020

Let’s see if Murray can survive the pre game warm up……50/50 is my bet

Morbo

The Annihilator
Jan 14, 2003
Toronto

....seriously?

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013

+1000
Is there a more unlikeable US based team than Seattle?
Seattle's unlikeable? What do you have against Seattle?

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
There is no likeable american team you simps
1677429518611.png

:sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad