GDT: Toronto Maple Leafs vs Chicago Blackhawks | 7pm SNO, CBC, SN1, NHLN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skiskate

Nov 23, 2018
I really hope we can get a win here, thinking about a loss during the entire break will suck. But if our d and andersen stay strong we should be able to take this. Followed up by a pretty amazing ufc card im so stoked for tonight.

18leafsfan18

Jul 28, 2012
Ontario
Don't like our chances with all the injuries we're dealing with currently, especially these last two. Two guys who bring a much-needed dynamic to our forward core. Can't wait until they're back

They are actually very important to the team. They make it possible pay Marner's salary.

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
McGregor is at -336 odds right now... so he's fairly heavily favoured. I think he wins this pretty easily. But I don't know much about MMA. Hoping I'll be able to find a reliable stream.

Notsince67

Papi and the Lamplighters
Apr 27, 2018
McGregor is at -336 odds right now... so he's fairly heavily favoured. I think he wins this pretty easily. But I don't know much about MMA. Hoping I'll be able to find a reliable stream.
Imo, he only wins early. If he cant knock out cowboy early, he is going to have big problems. No ground game I've ever seen.

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
Just saw Ovechkin got a 2nd straight hat trick today. Guy is an amazing goal scorer. Maybe the best ever.

Damn Matty... you better get another one yourself tonight.

TOGuy14

Dec 30, 2010
Toronto
Nice GDT. There might be changes to the lineup per Keefe. Rumor is Dermott and Engvall might be coming out.

Sources?

Engvall has been great recently and with Rielly and Muzzin out I don't see why we wouldn't use our most experienced LD in Dermott

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
It feels like it's going to be a tough game to me. A lot of bumps and bruises, players likely thinking of sunshine and facing a fairly hot team.

I don't like our chances.

I know they are just human beings, but how about just focusing on your job for 3 hours? It's not much to ask. 100% of teams have a lot of bumps and bruises too. No excuses, just do your job. Leafs want the playoffs or not? Or is vacation more important?

Reactions: LeafsRus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad