GDT: Toronto Maple Leafs Versus Boston Bruins Game Two (7:00 PM EST - SN, CBC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

egd27

Donec nunc annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA
You can tell in this thread who watches hockey vs who just watches the Leafs.

Alternating goalies has worked great for Boston the last 2 regular seasons. They got away from it last playoffs and it cost them. Sticking with their plan isn't disrespect to Swayman or the Leafs

Not much difference between the two

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
They are alternating the goalie?

What was Swayman supposed to score a goal and dish it to pastrnak too

Moreover, ullmark is such a bad playoff performer, he makes Samsonov look like vasi. If we don’t score 3+ on this loser than idk what to say

Man I really want the team to light ullmark the f*** up and make this decision by Montgomery be a horrible one
They gotta pour it on him and run him out the building. Then when they go back to Swayboy, you beat his ass too and create doubt in the entire team

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
You can tell in this thread who watches hockey vs who just watches the Leafs.

Alternating goalies has worked great for Boston the last 2 regular seasons. They got away from it last playoffs and it cost them. Sticking with their plan isn't disrespect to Swayman or the Leafs
Just because people disagree with you doesn't mean they 'don't watch hockey'. lol.

Arzak

Mar 27, 2019
Montgomery making sure that he gets fired after this series. Well done, Hoss.

Before the last game the game plan was to test Swaymans durability I believe.

Montgomery is mitigating that factor. What a fool. The obvious choice / covering his own ass would be overplaying a young less experienced goalie.

Yes, it has the potential to backfire, greatly.

It goes against the "you play your hot goalie until he's cooked, then you put in the backup that last played two months ago.. " narrative.

Some of these posters are too used to people covering their asses first, trying to win the Cup second.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
damn nylander out again... thats crazy

If Boston loses today with a bad ullmark performance Montgomery deserves to get fired post game. Great for us to jave Ullmark but holy why did they switch goalies from their perspective

Reactions: DarkKnight

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
It's not disagreeing with me, it's disagreeing with someone who's by all accounts shown to be a competent coach
For sure, it's proven to be successful in the regular season. My opinion is that it's a bit different than a regular season set of games between like Columbus and Minnesota and it has the potential to flip the momentum if Ullmark doesn't play well. We'll find out.

MSZ

Car guy
Oct 5, 2014
Scarborough
need malthews to hit em with the four tonight
1000003572.jpg

Reactions: saffronleaf

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
I’m psyched for this game, I know I keep saying it, but I just love playoff hockey ( minus elimination games lol)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad