5. Andreas Johnson - 29.38%*
6. Travis Dermott - 55.91%
7. Dymtro Timashov - 61.00%
8. Josh Leivo - 28.08%​

*Tiebreaker vote

Tigerarmy

Aug 1, 2011
Leipsic too

Then Sosh, Valiev, Nieslen, Bracco, Gauthier, Hyman :)

I went with Leipsic, Soshnikov right behind him, Bracco, Valiev, Neilsen, Hyman. Leipsic and Sosh are very close, interchangeable pretty well. The other guys top out as 2nd liners and 2nd d pairing players. I like all these players

Mystifo

No more Mr.FightGuy
May 26, 2011
YYT
Valiev as I feel he is one of our best defensemen prospects outside the NHL.

KGL

Auston 3:16
Sep 5, 2014
Shocked there's no votes for Percy yet

Seems a lot of people may have soured on him lately. He may be out of the organization next year.

I'm personally surprised there are no votes for either of our goalies yet, specifically Sparks.

Drew311

Makes The Pass
Oct 29, 2010
Nielsen. Highest ceiling out of any of the remaining prospects.

Who knew the kid would lead all WHL defensemen in scoring this season??

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Nielsen is great. But highest ceiling? Easily Bracco.

I agree with it being Nielsen. Guy was playing AAA not that long ago and suddenly he's leading the WHL D in points. Such a late bloomer who knows how high the ceiling is.

burpsalot

Feb 12, 2015
Leipsic is probably most ready of the bunch remaining but Soshnikov seems to score with ease.

Sosh.

Drew311

Makes The Pass
Oct 29, 2010
Nielsen is great. But highest ceiling? Easily Bracco.

I don't agree at all. I see Bracco as a 2nd line one-dimensional winger or bust. Nielsen has developed into a nasty two-way defenseman leading his position in points. His potential is sky-high at this point and he has the size to not skip a beat at the pro level.

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
I don't agree at all. I see Bracco as a 2nd line one-dimensional winger or bust. Nielsen has developed into a nasty two-way defenseman leading his position in points. His potential is sky-high at this point and he has the size to not skip a beat at the pro level.

If we're talking about ceilings Bracco put up some disgusting numbers in the US

I love Nielsen as well but not enough to call him a Weber... I try not to hype Nielsen too much because I was terribly wrong about Finn

Drew311

Makes The Pass
Oct 29, 2010
If we're talking about ceilings Bracco put up some disgusting numbers in the US

I love Nielsen as well but not enough to call him a Weber... I try not to hype Nielsen too much because I was terribly wrong about Finn

I think you judge a prospect on how he progresses through each league. Bracco put up huge numbers in the US league but isn't exactly lighting the OHL on fire. Nielsen has improved ten fold and is dominating the WHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad