News Article: Toronto Maple Leafs confident they’re on the right track despite ‘growing pains’

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Dude, I was a pro athlete and I trained pro athletes. Long long long long post, but you said nothing of substance. Kane has a great pair of upper and lower legs. Marner is a parakeet.

Don't compare these two, there is no comparison whatsoever.

Same for Gilmour whom I have met many, many times. Sure he was short, but he was huge in every respect. Big hands, big thighs, calves, feet, etc...

Gilmour was just short, but big all around. same for Kane, Kane is big, perfectly built, Marner, Kadri and others are small in the essential areas.

Nylander? Much bigger in the key areas than Marner.

Marner is a potential best ever pick for the Leafs, but Hunter and other insiders know, he could, he might, be a massive bust, cause he has Luke Schenn physical deficiencies. The calves. Those spaghetti calves.

Bring out the pics of Marner last year with Casey Bailery, Bracco and Marner. No question, those are pasta calves.

Great talent, huge talent, but those calves.............

We might just be talking about Timashov re: that draft.

Maybe today but not while he played.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
The new management team has done a great job of getting this derailed train back on the tracks and heading in the right direction again.

I am extremely confident in the this bunch sticking to a plan that returns the Leafs to prominence again over time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad