GDT: Toronto Maple Leafs @ Buffalo Sabres | 7:00pm est | Sportsnet One

Status
Not open for further replies.

pucci2001

Jun 3, 2012
I know +/- is a really wishy washy stat but Dion is a -1 tonight somehow. Him and Tallinder are the only negative players on our roster atm... :(

X66

114-110
Aug 18, 2008
Minute distribution for the forwards has been MUCH better tonight. Need to get that 4th line though to play a TOUCH more.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
I know +/- is a really wishy washy stat but Dion is a -1 tonight somehow. Him and Tallinder are the only negative players on our roster atm... :(

Granberg has been utter crap as his partner. Turnover machine and hasn't made many good passes.

Nordic*

Oct 12, 2006
Tellus
why not keep both?

hqdefault.jpg

Pyromaniac3

Dec 19, 2011
Toronto
why not keep both?

Lupul isn't going to be around forever. Eventually he will be a bit too expensive with his injury record.

We are pretty stacked on the wings anyways. Leivo would have to play on the 3rd line which isn't a good spot for him.

JVR-Kessel
Nylander-Leivo

Those should be your top 6 wingers in a few years.

pucci2001

Jun 3, 2012
Granberg has been utter crap as his partner. Turnover machine and hasn't made many good passes.

Ah, okay I haven't been able to watch much of this game I just was looking at stats on NHL.com. Still kind of sucks, somehow Granberg isn't a minus. But I see Dion fought thats a good thing to see. Bout time he started to play with some balls and like a Captain.

HeroNtF

Jul 9, 2012
Clarkson you useless ****. Coming off injury, feels need to fight ? Probably injured again. Swear the man has no common sense.

MJ65

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
I am guilty of under estimating Leivo - the kidis pretty impressive

I hope it's not a one game magic

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
He gets hyped an awful lot around here but I don't see it.

I do some of the hyping because he played really well for the Marlies last season.

He played tough minutes last season with Percy. He's physical and usually makes the smart plays, even with his limited offensive abilities.

Tonight though he hasn't showed much of anything other then turnovers and passes in skates.

Probably needs another year or so I suppose. I can't see him making it with these performances unfortunately.

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
Lupul isn't going to be around forever. Eventually he will be a bit too expensive with his injury record.

We are pretty stacked on the wings anyways. Leivo would have to play on the 3rd line which isn't a good spot for him.

JVR-Kessel
Nylander-Leivo

Lupul is perfect deadline bait. Let's hope he stays healthy

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005

JVR-Kessel
Nylander-Leivo

Lupul-Kessel
JVR-Nylander
Leivo-

should be our wingers right now.

mikebel111*

If Robidas can't go
Percy and Holzer are the ones who deserve to take that spot
It will be interesting

Nordic*

Oct 12, 2006
Tellus
I have watched a couple of the other games, with a lot of these players. Tonight 90% of the team seems to be asleep.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
there are a couple of kids that are going to severely call Nonis's "just because they have a 1 way contract doesn't mean they have a job" bluff. Sammy and Leivo have been really good, i'm impressed with Percy (in my opinion, Percy's been stronger than all the others, but Holzer).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad