GDT: Toronto Maple Leafs @ Boston Bruins 7:00pm October 22nd on TSN4. PART II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twowingcantfly

Jul 4, 2019
So many blaming Kapp when the line wasn't working. How is Kapp doing now that he is away from JT.
Marner and Matthews should never be on the same line. Both players need a lot more puck on their stick, and will never get enough if they on the same line..

CelticDruid

Oct 23, 2013
Penticton , BC
Nylander has played well, no idea what you are talking about and at least Marner is trying out there.

Johnsson has disappeared along with #34

Notsince67

Papi and the Lamplighters
Apr 27, 2018
Mariners been fine on the PK and had some great defensive takeaways

Nylander did well to set up that tying goal on the PP

Matthews, well, he’s yet to show up and do anything meaningful this game
I see him studying the game a lot.

Ciao

Jul 15, 2010
Toronto
I hope Muzzin blows up Pasta in the 3rd. Willy needs to go back with Matthews. This Matthews-Marner thing just isn't working. I really really want the Hyman-Matthews-Nylander line to get reunited when all systems are a go
Maybe we're seeing now what the coaches have already seen in practice?

Reactions: Nylander88

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Marner doesn’t work with Kap and Matthews. It’s a bad pairing not because they aren’t super friends but because the way their games flow are completely antithetical to one another.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
How many games is it going to take him to come up to speed. He is going to be trying to catch the same moving train Willie could not catch last year.

I'd wager that Dermott has more of a work ethic. Might take him a month or so to really get back into it though

Reactions: ToneDog

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
So many blaming Kapp when the line wasn't working. How is Kapp doing now that he is away from JT.
Marner and Matthews should never be on the same line. Both players need a lot more puck on their stick, and will never get enough if they on the same line..

Many thought he would be better on his strong side. He was never comfortable on LW.

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018
Other than the PP which get half a dozen chances a game, the Bruins don't really offer much

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
i mean seriously how can they miss that? I am just so sick of Leafs being screwed by the stripes all the time

whats the point of even watching the ****ing game if stripes just keep screwing the Leafs

were they waiting for muzzin to have a busted head or eye poked out before they called it? **** these refs

I’m shocked the refs didn’t call Muzzin for roughing Pasta’s stick with his head. Fml.

Reactions: Azazel and ToneDog

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
Many thought he would be better on his strong side. He was never comfortable on LW.
Could be a combo of that plus 3rd line competition but when you have 22 million to his right doing nothing he’s the guy you change first. And no offense to Kapanen. You just do.

Reactions: ToneDog

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Nylander and Matthews just works. Marner with Matthews doesn't it.
Switch it back Babcock.

BTP

Apr 28, 2013
matthews is ridiculously nonchalant. plays like the best player in the league when he decides to ... takes entire games off other times.

how bout some damn consistenecy bro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad