Not open for further replies.

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
That was a trip on JVR. LA have gotten away with like 2-3 penalties

southpaw24

Dec 3, 2005
Owen Sound, ON
One thing I've noticed so far tonight is that we are skating the puck in when we have the chance instead if the usual dump and chase. When we can keep possession while entering the zone we have the skill and grit to cycle and grind down td D

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
but but.../ we wanted 2000 posts! ;)

I Agree. Reimer, while not as good as Bernier is still a solid goaltender. Lest we forget how he carried this team to the playoffs last year and was a big reason that series went to game 7. He isn't Toskala or Raycroft here.

I don't think it's that - it's not even the play - I was freaked out that Bernier was hurt ALSO - that he won't be able to be in net when we beat the Kings for him.

but Reimer will do it for him. :) :nod:

jasonleaffan

Dec 7, 2008
Toronto
The less shots we allow them on Reimer the less chance they have of scoring. I know it sounds dumb but had to be said with the way he is playing lately. GLG

firstemperor

May 25, 2011
Reimer is a solid goaltender for sure. It's not his fault that Bernier is his barometer at this point.

Can't really fault Leaf fans for thinking Bernier is superior and deserves the far majority of starts.

happyaccident

May 14, 2013
One thing I've noticed so far tonight is that we are skating the puck in when we have the chance instead if the usual dump and chase. When we can keep possession while entering the zone we have the skill and grit to cycle and grind down td D

We don't need no stinkin' forecheck.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
If they went to bed how would they see this post?

if the tree falls in the forest and no one is around... does it make a sound?

I do not get Enterprise - why aren't the Leafs represented, seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad