Toronto hires new GM

Status
Not open for further replies.

TorontoGM

Nov 10, 2005
The Toronto Maple Leafs have seen better days, the owners decided it was time to bring some fresh blood in to lead the hockey club. They struggled over the decision for nearly two weeks before coming to a decision. Finally, the team’s future was placed in the hands of Abbas Chagani.

The fans in Toronto were happy to see that the owners have finally hired a new GM. The combination of last season’s lock out and its diminished Toronto roster had left the fans growing impatient. They are happy to see that the owners recognize the problem and are working to fix it.

When ask about how he would tackle his tough new assignment Chagani stated, “that Toronto is in a rebuilding mode and that his long-term goal is to get younger and faster players on the team and bring the Leafs back to being Stanley Cup contenders.â€

Contact Information of the new GM:
[email protected]

Last edited:

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
Welcome Abbas

Hello Abbas,

Welcome to the league. I think you have a big task at your hand rebuilding the Leafs. Maybe, you should think take advice from Cliff Fletcher who turned the franchise around after the Gimour trade.

Since you are in a rebuilding stage, maybe you should consider trading Tomas Vokoun to the Islanders since we are in search of back up goalie.

Enjoy the league. :clap:

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds
Hi Abbas!

I'm pretty new to the league myself, but I think here's a cool group of guys at work and having fun.

Good luck rebuilding the Leafs!

Tony, Preds Gm

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Welcome, Abbas. Pretty sure you could find a market for Vokoun from teams looking (and willing to pay for) a STARTING goalie, never mind a backup. ;)

Just be patient with your deals, get a feel for what perceived values are out ther, before you go rushing into anything, and you'll do fine. Go Leafs Go!

Douglas
GM CBJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad