Proposal: Toronto- Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougGilmour93

Feb 7, 2007
Weegar is rumoured to be dealt. Especially since you have the likes of Ekblad, Stralman, Nutivarra, and Gudas all locked up on the right side.
I doubt you deal Ekblad, and no way you can dump Stralman and his contract. So...It’s a reasonable conclusion that Weegar May be on the block since he doesn’t have a contract and is looking for a raise.
Get a clue.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Weegar is rumoured to be dealt. Especially since you have the likes of Ekblad, Stralman, Nutivarra, and Gudas all locked up on the right side.
I doubt you deal Ekblad, and no way you can dump Stralman and his contract. So...It’s a reasonable conclusion that Weegar May be on the block since he doesn’t have a contract and is looking for a raise.
Get a clue.
I feel like if they do move him they prob dont want to take back AJ who is kinda over priced... and coming off an injury. Kerfoot/aj are pretty expensive 3rd liners ... and i dont really get the hype around dermott, i think hes kinda just a bottom pairing guy who can move up in the line up if you are faced with injuries... but you likely dont want him there full time.

On a side note hopefully leaf fans turn their attention off Manson... duck fans need a break... they are all yours Panther fans.

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
Get a clue.

You drive a hard bargain... so maybe Matthews for Luostarinen + Saarela + 3rd round pick?

Reactions: Anantika

kerrabria

May 3, 2018
@Masked Superstar
@DougGilmour93

Dreger: - [TOR/NJD] Andreas Johnsson for Joey Anderson

SmugPooh.jpg

Reactions: jmk74

Spazkat

Feb 19, 2015
On a side note hopefully leaf fans turn their attention off Manson... duck fans need a break... they are all yours Panther fans.

Amen to that

Also, given that Johnsson was just traded for an AHLer, I think your valuation might be a tad off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad