GDT: Toronto at Columbus || 2/22/22 7pm EST

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
«Auston Matthews n’est pas un joueur inspirant» –Dany Dubé

Translator from French to English (translator):

The only difference between the two players (Ovechkin and Matthews) is that one has figured out what to do to win. On a night you don't score, you can't just wait to score. Auston Matthews needs to be more active in the game. He needs to complete his checks. His forechecking needs to be superior. His puck retrieval needs to be better. He needs to block shots. He needs to inspire his team. He's an amazing player, but he's not an inspirational player.
«Auston Matthews n’est pas un joueur inspirant» –Dany Dubé

I don't know Matthews too good so is he right or not?

koteka

Jan 1, 2017
Central Ohio
Who plays in goal tonight?

They don’t have Jet Greaves picture or number on the website yet.

upload_2022-2-22_13-1-58.png

Reactions: Coachcorner

koteka

Jan 1, 2017
Central Ohio
Have you even seen him ever? Maybe that’s what he looks like!

The Monsters just added a guy named Chris Nell and they have his picture on their website. Wasn’t Rick Nash supposed to address things like making Columbus a better experience for players? Come on Nash, take the guy’s picture and get it posted!

Last edited:
Reactions: Double-Shift Lasse

Finner

Dec 8, 2018
Toronto just lose to Montreal:laugh: Hopefully they play like they played against MTL but im guessing they get back on track and its 2-5 but Laine extends his streak with 0+1

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Here is a picture of Jet Greaves

View attachment 509726

Maybe the Jackets should hire me for my Google skills.
Like that name sire. He should play in hollywood easily.

Also thank you for the answers concerning elvis etc korpisalo. They cool too. Elvis is one of mi favourite players in today's game. What a warrior. Alfa.
Your boards have always been friendly, hockey knowing and cool too. Respect. :clap:

Columbus Jack

He's from Columbus
Nov 25, 2009
PA
Gaunce you have to score those, where's Bemstrom?

Also, how are all three of our goalies out with lower body injuries, what's our Goalie Coach doing to them?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad