GDT: Toronto 2019 Cup Parade Tour Stop 12: Flames (5-5-1) @ Leafs (8-3-0). 5PM MT, Sportsnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Monahan with a take-away. I await no posts crediting him for it leading to the goal.
I don't think Monahan is a bad player. It's more about him making these defensive plays more often as a center. But I think he's playing through something right now

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Monahan, even though everyone is talking massive amounts of shit and saying he is injured, how he needs to step up, is still a point per game player.

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
Just checking in for the last ten minutes, so if we suddenly blow our lead and lose inexplicably, you know who to blame

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
Yeah this isn't the Leafs' "final form" but I can't say I really have any sympathy for them, this is only our fourth game with our #3 defenseman and it's hurt us in the standings so I'll take it until we have some cushion for a best v best.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Monahan steals a puck from the Toronto player in his own zone, in the process winning a board battle.

I await no posts about it.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I love the difference in how I feel about our shot choices depending on the game situation. Back in the first, that long, easy shot by Brodie would have us pulling our hair out. Now, it's like "yes, keep shoving the puck down their throat! No turnovers!"

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
I know Toronto is missing Matthews, but they are mighty underwhelming. Tavares has been invisible, Marner has had a couple decent looks on the PP, Reilly is the only player who has looked any good.

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
I know Toronto is missing Matthews, but they are mighty underwhelming. Tavares has been invisible, Marner has had a couple decent looks on the PP, Reilly is the only player who has looked any good.

They're just pacing themselves, can't win the Stanley Cup if you burn out in game #12

Jags68

Oct 16, 2017
Monahan steals a puck from the Toronto player in his own zone, in the process winning a board battle.

I await no posts about it.

To be fair..Mike Smith has 16 saves and I haven’t seen any posts.

Lindholm though...mans is on fire

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
Wtf man he literally pushed him
To the ground when he had the puck how is that a penalty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad