OT: Tornado Warning in Lowell?

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
I got a tornado warning alert, but I think the crazy stuff is further north of here.

The rain's doing a number on my basement tho. I have a pump but it's been working overtime lately and might've finally said no mas. Guess I found my vacation week project.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Seems to be over in Lynnfield. Rained absolutely crazy for around 5-10 minutes, calm now.

No wind at all throughout the whole thing.

ReggieMoto

Nov 24, 2003
Manchester, NH
how is it there? (I live in Lowell, work in andover)

just a lot of rain here, but the yellow/red cells on the radar are going right over were you are at the moment it seems...?

Sorry for the late reply...I left for home. When I left Lowell, it was raining very hard. 110 around the 495/Rt3 interchange was flooded pretty good.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Did everyone survive? I sure hope the news makes sure to give this rain storm a catchy name, so I can tell people I was there and survived the scary tornado warning back in '13...:naughty:

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
Did everyone survive? I sure hope the news makes sure to give this rain storm a catchy name, so I can tell people I was there and survived the scary tornado warning back in '13...:naughty:

I'm safe.

Before the storm I painted a target on my neighbors roof.

Payback for him calling the fire dept b/c I called jihad on a hornet's nest w/ a can of wd40 and a lighter. No sense of humor. Like I was supposed to know he was having a cookout. Maybe I would have if he invited me, right?

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
hour straight news coverage over downpours.
exciting stuff. its not even windy. haha.
these weather clowns amuse me.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
I used to live on that road.

Watch out for deer.

Are you in those new apartments across the street from the jesuits?

Creeper alert, creeper alert. Just remember to hold your breath if he pushes a rag in your face and asks if it smells like chloroform, TP...:laugh:

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
I'm safe.

Before the storm I painted a target on my neighbors roof.

Payback for him calling the fire dept b/c I called jihad on a hornet's nest w/ a can of wd40 and a lighter. No sense of humor. Like I was supposed to know he was having a cookout. Maybe I would have if he invited me, right?

Some people, huh? I don't get why he got upset. You merely provided some entertainment for his party goers...

RealKrug47*

South Lowell got hit with alot of flooding

Centralville district of Lowell was calm for most of it nothing major

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
Creeper alert, creeper alert. Just remember to hold your breath if he pushes a rag in your face and asks if it smells like chloroform, TP...:laugh:

Wanna know creepy... it;'s that Jesuit retreat on that road. Monks freak me out. Looks like the cover of a black Sabbath album when they're out there walking around.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
I had no clue any warnings were given until I checked my phone. I guess I should keep it on my desk from now on.

Stay safe!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad