Confirmed with Link: TOR sign F Zach Aston-Reese to a PTO

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Im shocked he's a PTO level player. I assume the Leafs will give him a contract once the dust settles on their cap.

Not really too special of a player, but I think he is better than some guys who got decent money.

He is fine to try him out with Kampf, Engvall, and NAK on the shutdown line. He doesn't fit anywhere else, but it would be nice to give Engvall more opportunities.

Reactions: Tufted Titmouse

The Management

Jun 8, 2009
Can't say I know much about the player, but he looks like a decent shot blocker and a pretty consistent hitter. Could be a decent way to add some sandpaper to the fourth line.

Reactions: The Masters

Tufted Titmouse

13 Cups.
Apr 5, 2022
Not really too special of a player, but I think he is better than some guys who got decent money.

He is fine to try him out with Kampf, Engvall, and NAK on the shutdown line. He doesn't fit anywhere else, but it would be nice to give Engvall more opportunities.

That was my first thought. A player who knows their role, and allows us to try Engvall up with Tavares.

Dreakmur

Mar 25, 2008
Orillia, Ontario
Can't say I know much about the player, but he looks like a decent shot blocker and a pretty consistent hitter. Could be a decent way to add some sandpaper to the fourth line.

Full blast all over the ice. Not big enough to intimidate. Not skilled enough to score. His biggest contribution isn't tracked - pressuring the puck carrier into bad plays. With other energetic linemates, this can be a line that hems the other team in their zone for entire shifts.

NAK and ZAR on a 4th line will be fun

Toss Gaudette in the middle.

A1LeafNation

Good, is simply not good enough!
Oct 17, 2010
Noice!

Bunting Matthews Marner
Robertson Tavares Nylander
Engvall Kerfoot Jankrok
ZAR Kampf NAK
Clifford

Rielly Brodie
Muzzin Holl
Giordano Liljegren
Benn

Murray
Samsonov

Let's go to camp!

Mickey Marner

Jul 9, 2014
Dystopia
EnchantingExemplaryHoverfly-max-1mb.gif

BeLeafing

Jun 5, 2017
Excellent. Wanted him badly as another hard working 4th line staple with NAK. Hope to see him sign a real contract with us.

Reactions: The Iceman

Once

Stop ******* crying bro
Jul 16, 2010
I love ZAR's game. All hustle. He'd look good with Aube-Kubel as they're similar players.

Reactions: stickty111

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Kubel ZAR is 2 thirds of a nice 4th line. Very physical, fast and defensively responsible. Would be better if any of them could play centre but oh well. Let the Marlies fight for the other spot on the line

The Iceman

Sep 22, 2007
4th liner who's high energy, physical, and can kill penalties.

Finally, we really needed 1. Now go get another one and the 4th line is set.
I think we are @ 48 of 50 contracts before ZAR.
How troublesome is that for Dubas?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad