Confirmed Trade: [TOR/OTT] Max Veronneau for Aaron Luchuk and cond. 2021 6th round pick

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Ottawa and Toronto both moving AHL pieces ,likely some call up,s coming or trades

Batrous

May 4, 2016
I see this move as the Leafs moving an ECHL player and a conditional pick for an AHL player that might see a few NHL games if the Leafs injury situation gets even worse.

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
Toronto clearly wins. Verroneau looked pretty good in the nhl last year and could make it in a couple of years as a 3rd liner.

Good for Ottawa to get him out of a system where he's very low on the depth chart and give him a chance.

405Exit

Mar 15, 2018
Toronto clearly wins. Verroneau looked pretty good in the nhl last year and could make it in a couple of years as a 3rd liner.

Good for Ottawa to get him out of a system where he's very low on the depth chart and give him a chance.

Im surprised you even know who these players are. Because the rest of the board sure doesn’t.

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
Im surprised you even know who these players are. Because the rest of the board sure doesn’t.

I certainly know Veronneau from when we courted him, then I saw him play live at least twice that I recall and he was quite good. Then he disappeared under the depth we had after we sent him to the AHL. Don't forget also that Luchuk was a former AHL player for us - and has obviously no upside at all, while I think Veronneau might actually have something to bring.

That said, I don't expect anyone other than Ottawa fans and maybe Toronto fans to a)give a shit and b)know them very well lol

Reactions: Kurtz

405Exit

Mar 15, 2018
I certainly know Veronneau from when we courted him, then I saw him play live at least twice that I recall and he was quite good. Then he disappeared under the depth we had after we sent him to the AHL. Don't forget also that Luchuk was a former AHL player for us - and has obviously no upside at all, while I think Veronneau might actually have something to bring.

That said, I don't expect anyone other than Ottawa fans and maybe Toronto fans to a)give a shit and b)know them very well lol

Hey! We appreciate the consensus. Because almost 100% of the boards is asking who?? Lol

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00