Trade: [TOR/MIA] Zach Pop, Anthony Bass, PTBNL for Jordan Groshans

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
has groshans stock fallen a ton lately? he's currently their #4 prospect and i remember wanting him in the chapman deal

cyris

On a Soma Holiday
Dec 6, 2008
3rd Planet From Sun.
has groshans stock fallen a ton lately? he's currently their #4 prospect and i remember wanting him in the chapman deal
Yeah he has definitely struggled this year and as a prospect as a whole. Covid and injuries wiped out a couple big development years back to back and he has never really recovered.

Hopefully he finds his game in the Marlins system.

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
The Jays just couldn't let the Padres' acquisition of Soto be the biggest story of the day, could they?

Oh, no! They just had to 1up them, and steal the spotlight!

• Haha
Reactions: Filthy Dangles

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
Man, Martin and Groshans were hyped back in the days.

Which is why the Jays should've been willing to empty the farm for Soto and/or Ohtani

Baseball's history is littered with the corpses of blue chip prospects who just couldn't cut it at the Major League level, and were out of baseball before they'd even reached their prime

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Which is why the Jays should've been willing to empty the farm for Soto and/or Ohtani

Baseball's history is littered with the corpses of blue chip prospects who just couldn't cut it at the Major League level, and were out of baseball before they'd even reached their prime

Agreed. With their core the time is to win now; Vladdy may be on the younger side but Chapman/Springer/Gausman etc are not.

Thats why I never faulted a guy like Dombrowski for going all in. Prospects wash out all the time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad