Post-Game Talk: TOR loses 8th in last 11 | TOR 2 OTT 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownbeard

Oct 6, 2017
It's almost...almost...as if Garret Sparks isn't an NHL goalie, something he's shown multiple times this year. It's also almost as if Martin Maricinin isn't anywhere close to being an NHL defenceman.

But maybe I'm watching a different team than Babcock and Dubas.

Sypher04

Jan 20, 2011
Sparks sucked. Anderson was great. Refs also blew. A lot to like, plenty to also clean up. We move on to the next i guess.

Reactions: Gallagbi

Jimmy Firecracker

Fire Sheldon.
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
Forget the slew foot.
Pull the goalie while the other team has a powerplay to make it 5 on 5??? Questionable coaching going on here.

What else could the team do? There as only 2:03 left when the penalty against us was called. If the refs called a proper game pulling the goalie would've resulted in a Sens penalty and we could have had 1:45 of 5 on 4 time with the goalie pulled.

But the zebras are blind or they ignored the slew foot on purpose. Either way I won't begrudge Babs for pulling Sparks when he did.

Zybalto

Dec 28, 2012
Forget the slew foot.
Pull the goalie while the other team has a powerplay to make it 5 on 5??? Questionable coaching going on here.

Hey, it almost looked like a PP for us and it drew a penalt.....oh wait.

Good decision that should have paid off.

Crispy Crust

Jul 6, 2007
Toronto
If you're going to call out the rest of the team, you better f***ing make sure you show up. Good job you f***ing piece of shit. Garrett Sparks is the worst Leafs goaltender I've ever had the misfortune of watching between the pipes. Get this bum off the team.

Reactions: supermann_98

The Kessel Run

Jun 7, 2011
That's probably a game we should have won 5-1 or 5-2 if goaltending evens out. The lack of fight in this team continues to rear it's ugly head though.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
f*** the refs; f***ing JOKE officiating; last playoffs they handed boston first two games on teh silver platter; MLSE better f***ing speak to the league how Leafs get shafted every f***ing time
dubas is a f***ing moron
sparks is a sieve
zaitsev is a tool

Reactions: bert

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Luckily MTL places TBL on Tuesday.

Though watch Tampa rest all their players for that one

Status
Not open for further replies.