Proposal: Tor LA

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
And how is this helping the Kings for the time after Kopitar and Doughty?
Well it looks like the writing is on the wall with Kaliyev. The organization for whatever reason has soured on Kaliyev much like they did with Vilardi and Bjornfot. With the Kings being so close to the cap I’d much rather rearrange some pieces ahead of the deadline and any potential playoffs than lose Roy for nothing to free agency. The Kings won’t be without Kopitar for three seasons still.

kinghock

Feb 1, 2011
Mahwah,NJ
Well it looks like the writing is on the wall with Kaliyev. The organization for whatever reason has soured on Kaliyev much like they did with Vilardi and Bjornfot. With the Kings being so close to the cap I’d much rather rearrange some pieces ahead of the deadline and any potential playoffs than lose Roy for nothing to free agency. The Kings won’t be without Kopitar for three seasons still.
I would like to keep Roy and trade Doughty…

Reactions: FSL KINGS

Kurrilino

Go Stoll Go
Aug 6, 2005
Calgary
Kaliev in and Arvidson no new contract, easy peasy.
Rob and Blake gone is another given if we want to move forward.
The next 2 years after that will be riding out Kopitar and Doughty contract and i also believe competent players like Gavrikov won't renew their contract after that shit show.

It would be wise to use our youngsters extensively the next 2 years because we will need capable players after the dark age.

Fagemo - Byfield - Kempe
Fiala - Turcotte - Kaliev
Moore - Danauld - Grundstrom
PLD - Kopitar - Lewis

Gavrikov - Clarke
Anderson - Roy
Doughty - Spence

Portillo - Talbot

Short term we get 2 more well needed high draft picks and don't have to do a full rebuild in 3 years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad