Confirmed with Link: [TOR/COL] Ryan O'Byrne for 2014 4th Round Pick

Mr Knies Guy

Jul 5, 2008
Wow, hate this trade, mainly because O'Byrne is brutal. He's basically Holzer. And a 4th isn't expensive, but would much prefer it over this useless giant plug.

Penalty Kill Icing*

I am hoping we don't play him unless our regular D-men get injured. This guy doesn't have any positive reviews whatsoever.

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008
O'Byrne eh?

Huh.

Don't really think he's a top 4 guy, or really an upgrade on Kostka but I don't know much about him.

Seems like a Fraser type.

Might be okay for depth but not really what I was hoping for.

SteveV*

Carlyle is going to ruin Gardiner. Stupid move, another big dummy.

Once

Stop ******* crying bro
Jul 16, 2010
The guy can play 18 minutes you're going to see him paired with Liles at first and then Phaneuf. Wait and see.

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
The defenseman who has been on the ice for the most goals against in the National Hockey League this year, playing on the dead last place team in the league as well.

He's a great guy, real character person and every teammate will love him. Blocks shots like a human meat shield, but is slow, drops his stick all the time, doesn't play the body, and cannot complete a 5 foot pass. Nice dude, though. Wish him all the best.

You just counter argued your main argument lol. We play a system where he can thrive in that all of our defensemen are expected to block shots. He'll probably play with one of Liles or Gardiner so that they are free to wheel and make that "five foot pass"

Future

Feb 8, 2011
Ontario
Wow. I guess we're doing anything possible to not play Jake Gardiner. As if we didnt have enough bottom pairing scrubs.

JMcLeaf

James Mirtle ‏@mirtle 33s
Liles and O'Byrne were a pairing for Colorado in 2010-11 and played pretty well together. Believe O'Byrne has struggled since then.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad