Confirmed with Link: [TOR/CBJ] Frattin for D'Amigo, conditional 7th. Frattin re-signed 2yr/800k AAV

Apr 11, 2010
Toronto
Typical dumb Nonis move. I really wanted D'Amigo on that 3rd line. Pointless trade and we throw in a dumb pick. Pointless as expected from Nonis. Making a move for the sake of making a move.

Anthrax442

Aug 4, 2008
Toronto
www.russianroulette.ca
We LOST another pick again?

What exactly is the upside of Frattin over D'Amigo?

mind-blown-classic.gif

Quares27

Apr 3, 2013
Interesting. I guess that's one of the former Leafs Henny was talking about. It's essentially D'Amigo for Frattin straight up, and while I liked D'Amigo, Frattin is just straight up better. I really like this move, quite unexpected but Frattin slots into our 3rd line quite nicely, possibly even 2nd line considering the chemistry he had with Kadri

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
I like having Frattin back, but how the hell does a move like this cost us 2 assets? Just the principle of it is crazy.

It's like the whole league will not do business with us unless we throw in some random pick or retain money.

officialmark*

Finally got our 2nd line back.

Lupul - Kadri - Frattin will tear it up. They had chemistry, and that's what was lacking this year.

Kurtz

Jul 17, 2005
UGH. D'Amigo will be a player in this league. Not so sure about Frattin.

Sergei Berezin

You're Wrong
Jan 5, 2007
Ottawa, ON
doesn't make sense... D'Amigo has legitimate NHL potential... he'll be one of those third liners you can only draft.

Hope Frattin can get back to where he was.

Celly Hard

Nov 5, 2013
Ontario
Typical Nonis deal.. He throws in a pick for ***** and giggles...

that being said, Frattin was awesome with Kadri, i'd assume we're going to see a lupul-Kadri-Frattin line

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad