Confirmed with Link: [TOR/BOS] TOR trade rights to James Greenway to BOS for Future Considerations

Morgs

#16 #34 #44 #88 #91
Jul 12, 2015
London, ON
I tracked him and watched him this year. He's got a long way to go to be a NHL player. If we get anything for him its a win.

Completely unsurprised another team wanted him as he's massive and is a decent skater.

Reactions: Keon1963

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Yet other mistake by the leafs. Trading this guy. Watch he will turn out to be a top d in this league.
Dubass has a hart on for little small players on defense. FIRE HIM NOW. Thats a total of five bad trades in one year'
Starting with the Foligno trade.

He wasn't even a good college player, didn't even dominate a USHL league as an overager, and suddenly he's going to be a top pairing defenseman?

Get a grip

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Yet other mistake by the leafs. Trading this guy. Watch he will turn out to be a top d in this league.
Dubass has a hart on for little small players on defense. FIRE HIM NOW. Thats a total of five bad trades in one year'
You're trying too hard.
Subtler is more effective.

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
I wanted us to draft Future Considerations so i'm thrilled we had the chance to trade for him , he's the exact middle 6 winger we need .
I prefer “expected” considerations.
Fits our style better.

pucksakes666

Mar 8, 2018
Cup is coming back next year , he’ll get an insignificant player from Boston who will wake up Marner during playiffs

kb

Aug 28, 2009
Interesting take on a beer leaguer.

Pleasr provide more of these incredible scouting insights!!

Morbo

The Annihilator
Jan 14, 2003
Toronto
What does that mean. Trading a draft pick made by Hunter who has made little progress, with the hope of getting some value out of him. How does that reflect poorly on Dubas?

It doesn't mean anything, just a throwaway troll statement designed to provoke a reaction. par for the course around here.

Reactions: Gallagbi

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Is Rasanen completely done then?

Yes, his rights are gone.

Ryan O'Connell likely goes that route as well. Kara, Chebykin, and Bobylev are likely not amounting to anything. We really need to work on our Russian picks... Amirov is the only one who has any real promise and he is a mid-1st round pick. Even mid-late picks should have promise a year or two after they are drafted.

Griffin76

May 17, 2014
Nova Scotia
cash.jpg

Good utility man.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad