Speculation: Top Free Agents' New Destinations

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
I could see Yzerman signing Greiss, feels like a good timed move for where we are.
Behind our D though, he'll regress quite a bit (good for a tank/unintentional tank). Though Seider will have a fellow German & maybe Stutzle? (wishful thinking)

Greiss turns 35 in Jan (season starts Dec.1st, but latest reports are saying it starts sometime in Jan...dunno how accurate they are, but I read them yesterday).
A 1-2yr deal max.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
I feel like these make a lot of sense. Buffalo signings are very on brand. Why just have 1 overpaid slow RW in Okposo when you can have 2 if you sign Simmonds?

And why overpay 1 past his prime goalie to stink things up in net when you can pay 2?

Reactions: MNRube

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Granlund going to be a steal for someone. He just never fit in with the Preds. Resume with Minnesota and internationally suggest a bounce back year is coming. Oilers would be smart to throw some money at him. He would fit with one of their big 2 and wouldn’t cost a fortune.

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
What is STL giving to get them to do that?
Honestly it depends on how he performs this year. If he can return to the faulk of 2 years ago they would probably grab him. If he doesn't improve the i would guess a 2nd rnd pick or another young player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad