Top Czech Prospects

TMFN

Jun 30, 2012
Top Czech Prospects

The Czech pipeline to the NHL is certainly not what it once was, however that does not mean that there still aren’t a few impact players coming out of the Czech Republic each year. Here are some of the top young Czech prospects.

1. Tomas Hertl – C San Jose Sharks

After being chosen 17th overall in 2012, the big 20 year old is already parlaying back to back strong seasons in the Czech League into an impressive NHL debut, having notched 12 goals and more...

Rexor

Oct 24, 2006
Brno
I think Jaškin is a better prospect than both Frk and Faksa. I don't know much about him but scouts rate Pastrňák pretty highly, too.

JetsHomer

Nov 29, 2011
Jan Kostalek is playing really really well for Rimouski right now. Playing at least as well as some 2013 top picks.

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
It's ridiculous how underrated David Pastrnak is. Him over Vrana should be a no-brainer.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Jaskin should be on there over Faksa. Faksa is tracking to be a defensive 3rd line center at best. This is his draft +2 season, he's turning 20 in 2 months, and his PPG in the OHL has only been going down since he was drafted. Meanwhile, Jaskin absolutely murdered the Q last season and is doing pretty dang good in the AHL.

VanNistelrooy

Jun 15, 2005
Habs Land
I'd be curious to know where Kostalek ranks... He is having a good first half with Rimouski this year, nearly a PPG player, on fire lately.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad