Top 50 NHL Prospects: Anthony Duclair heads 41-50 group in Spring rankings

HF Article

Nov 16, 2005
anthony_duclair_ny_rangers_110814.jpg
Photo: Arizona Coyotes prospect Anthony Duclair was originally drafted by the New York Rangers, but was dealt to the Coyotes in the March 2nd deal that brought Keith Yandle to the Rangers (courtesy of Dan Hamilton/Icon Sportswire)

</p>The Spring edition of the Hockey’s Future ranking of the Top 50 NHL prospects begins with the prospects ranked 41 thru 50. This section of the ranking features prospects at various levels of their development, including a few who saw some time in the NHL during the 2014-15 season.

This first group of 10 prospects includes seven forwards, two defensemen, and one goaltender. Five of the prospects played most or all of the season in junior hockey, two played NCAA hockey, two played pro hockey, and one played in Europe.… read more

The post Top 50 NHL Prospects: Anthony Duclair heads 41-50 group in Spring rankings appeared first on Hockey's Future.

More...

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Dano's got to be better than 47th. Even if his career stagnated at this point (i.e. zero progress) he'll be better than most of these guys in the 40-50 range when they reach their peaks.

TheOllieC

cajun filet
Jul 12, 2013
Charlotte, NC
No, Ian McCoshen and Valentin Zykov are not better prospects than Dano and Bjorkstrand. These rankings are usually complete garbage though so doesn't mean much.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Meh. Given the option, I'd rather our guys be perpetually underrated rather than be perpetually overrated like they were here during the MacLean years.

cslebn

80 forever
Feb 15, 2012
Meh. Given the option, I'd rather our guys be perpetually underrated rather than be perpetually overrated like they were here during the MacLean years.

True, but that's still crap for rankings there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad