Top 30 NHL Players #29

29th Best NHL Player?

• Total voters

Lambo

Jan 10, 2019
I don't doubt that this is a valid statement but there are just so many quality quality players that I think that basically if you make the top 50, which he would if this list went past 30, you're a stud
Rantanen was injured this season. When he could reapeat the performance from last season, he would easily been Top 30.

Dekes For Days

Sep 24, 2018
Rantanen was injured this season. When he could reapeat the performance from last season, he would easily been Top 30.
Rantanen wasn't that much different from last year. He just didn't get over 4 minutes of PP TOI this time.

J15

Mar 18, 2009
Feel free to ask around if you disagree, I 'm fairly confident consensus is with me. But if you feel so strongly about it then I'm happy to hear the argument. They're both play Selke calibre defense but Barkov has been at that level for several seasons now and Couturier has really only taken that step this season. Barkov also produces more on offense, albeit by a small but not insignificant margin, while being almost 3 years younger.

jonlin

Nov 11, 2011
Aho is good at both ends of the ice. And even better at PK. Aho>Rantanen. I`d put Aho&O`Reilly next cause their 2-way play

Reactions: Lambo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad