Top 3 rookies in points are Swedes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visul

Dec 22, 2015
For me the biggest surprise is that Svechnikov hasn't been able to crack into top 3. He'll come around in a year or two but I expected him to be more ready to produce in the NHL level. He's certainly suffering from "I cannot score" epidemic which is familiar in Carolina.

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
TWO of his points were with Tavares, another was on the PP, that must have been a crazy line change to have lasted for a period and a half. The internet is a thing, you can't just make up BS like that.
are you seriosu right now?
johnson played less then 12 mins that game., every line change our center goes out for this exact reason.
i guess tavares was on the 4th line then right, cause gauthier and johnson drew assists from that play.. thats how much sense ur making rn.

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
are you seriosu right now?
johnson played less then 12 mins that game., every line change our center goes out for this exact reason.
i guess tavares was on the 4th line then right, cause gauthier and johnson drew assists from that play.. thats how much sense ur making rn.

You're just reinforcing my point, genius. You agree that if Tavares is on then it's not a 4th line? Well, two of Johnson's points last night were with Tavares on the ice. Another was on the PP. The other Marleau was out there. So, you were being completely disingenuous when you said he said he scored 4 from the 4th line last night.

Reactions: sadpanda and Stubu

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
You're just reinforcing my point, genius. You agree that if Tavares is on then it's not a 4th line? Well, two of Johnson's points last night were with Tavares on the ice. Another was on the PP. The other Marleau was out there. So, you were being completely disingenuous when you said he said he scored 4 from the 4th line last night.
it called a line change, 2/3rds of the 4th line got a point on that play, johnson is on the 4th line and played 4th line mins, there were a few mix plays where he got points where it wasnt all the 4th line sure, but he was still playing 4th line which is what i initially said. 4 points playing on the 4th line and not 4 points all only on that line or w.e.

again you were wrong for assuming he plays with only matthews and jt when that was clearly wrong.

Jetcetera

Jan 19, 2015
Manitoba
Yeah no. It's actually one of the strongest in decades.
is that a joke??

Last year: Barzal, Boeser, Keller, Connor
2017: Laine, Matthews, Marner, Werenski, Murray
2016: Eichel, Panarin, McDavid, Gibson, Gostisbehere
2015: Gaudreau, Stone, Forsberg, Ekblad, Klingberg

Every one of those are better

Conspiracy Theorist

Jan 30, 2016
For me the biggest surprise is that Svechnikov hasn't been able to crack into top 3. He'll come around in a year or two but I expected him to be more ready to produce in the NHL level. He's certainly suffering from "I cannot score" epidemic which is familiar in Carolina.
Kotkaniemi has arguably been more impressive.

Slimmy

Jan 3, 2009
GBG
is that a joke??

Last year: Barzal, Boeser, Keller, Connor
2017: Laine, Matthews, Marner, Werenski, Murray
2016: Eichel, Panarin, McDavid, Gibson, Gostisbehere
2015: Gaudreau, Stone, Forsberg, Ekblad, Klingberg

Every one of those are better
Not one for one. Elias Pettersson is the second coming of Datsyuk and better rookie/prospect than any of those players you mentioned not named McDavid.
What Rasmus Dahlin is doing as an 18 year old in the NHL has not been done in decades and Heiskanen isn't far behind. You seriously think Ekblad and Klingberg were better prospects /rookies than either?

RorschachWJK

Dec 28, 2004
Not one for one. Elias Pettersson is the second coming of Datsyuk and better rookie/prospect than any of those players you mentioned not named McDavid.
What Rasmus Dahlin is doing as an 18 year old in the NHL has not been done in decades and Heiskanen isn't far behind. You seriously think Ekblad and Klingberg were better prospects /rookies than either?

I tend to agree with this. Although it's a bit early to know which tier exactly Pettersson will slot in, at Marner/Matthews or at the next tier.

Jetcetera

Jan 19, 2015
Manitoba
Pretty much yeah. Dahlin is very overrated

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
Here we go. Sweden vs Finland. Round 2. Who has the best young core?

Sweden has this trio. Finland has Laine. + many others.

Sweden won last 2 senior WCH. Finland rules the junior level.

The battle shall begin.

SmugHiddenGuineafowl-small.gif

Lambo

Jan 10, 2019
Here we go. Sweden vs Finland. Round 2. Who has the best young core?

Sweden has this trio. Finland has Laine. + many others.

Sweden won last 2 senior WCH. Finland rules the junior level.

The battle shall begin.

SmugHiddenGuineafowl-small.gif
Sweden won seniors with nearly complete NHL-Team. Senios WHC not a measure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad