Top 3 Play-in Match-ups

What are the 3 match-ups you are most interested in?

• Total voters

Dr Salt

Bedard saved me
Feb 26, 2019
ym
I'm excited about playing Edmonton. It'll be a good test for our discipline. Giving Edmonton a lot of penalties is asking to lose.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Leafs/Jackets - Both have had some trouble in the playoffs, one team winning a round could really boost their confidence.

Hurricanes/Rangers - Two young, very explosive teams. Could have high scoring affairs.

Oilers vs. Hawks - The vets vs. the young-and-up-comings. Can never discount Kane and Toews out of the equation when in the playoffs, but how will that match up with the 2 highest scoring players in the league?

I didn't want to be biased about the Jets - Flames games, they should be good. Something tells me though that either the Flames absolutely expose the Jets weak D, or the Jets have their Vezina-caliber goalie and great forward core absolutely annihilate the Flames.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
I'm excited about playing Edmonton. It'll be a good test for our discipline. Giving Edmonton a lot of penalties is asking to lose.

Yeah, the Oilers had the best PP in decades. Hopefully that momentum keeps going after an extended time off.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad