Top 3 North Division Goalies?

Top 3 North Division Goalies

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
As of now unless Andersen or Murray really have an incredible season it's easily

Price
Helle
Markstrom

Reactions: DirtDiver

TeddyBare

Jul 28, 2016
Mississauga, Ontario
I can't remember his handle

it's "leafrepublic75" or something like was just arguing like 3 days "on paper" anderson is the 2nd best goalie in the north division behind price and is way ahead of vezina winner Hellabyuck

I wish i would remember his username.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Hellebuyck, Price...and a pick 'em between Markstrom and Andersen, depending on whether you'd like a little bit more consistency or a little bit more "ceiling" to absolutely steal games.

Murray will be an interesting one to follow this year, and see if he bounces back...but behind that Ottawa defence, it's probably going to be hard to even get a read on.

Reactions: Howe Elbows 9

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
Price and Helle unanimous....Markstrom probably #3, after last year with a good season. Andersen could be there too if he bounces back, even Murray.

Reactions: Howe Elbows 9

SotasicA

Aug 25, 2014
It's Hellebyuck, Price & Markstrom at the moment, but I think Matt Murray will beat one of them this season.

Reactions: DirtDiver

RCAFguy

Sep 22, 2020
Canada
This is a cut & dried as you can get and the results so far back that up. Anderson and Murray have an outside shot of getting into the conversation as the season progresses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad