Top 25 Under 25 (#5)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Laine, may I remind people he’s the youngest player in this poll, 2nd in Goals league wise(this year and since he’s entered the NHL, dammit Ovie) and is 3rd all-time in Teenage Goal scoring...

It's as if goal scoring isn't the only thing people are basing their opinions on ...

StatisticsAddict99

Feb 24, 2017
It's as if goal scoring isn't the only thing people are basing their opinions on ...

If I’m correct teams win by scoring goals so it’s probably the most important thing to base an opinion on and when the youngest player in mention on the thread is the 2nd best in the league at it(and the best of all mentioned) I think he deserves to be voted.

Reactions: klozge

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
Do you guys think werenski belongs in this conversation? I think he's on par with provorov

Probably. He played injured for the vast majority of last season so I think he's slipped under the radar a bit.

Zamuz

Oct 27, 2011
Finland
lol, no he isnt. Marner has outscored Aho both years despite less ice time. Boeser matched him in goals in 20 less games.

bad take

Oh wow he outscored Aho by 4 points. Aho even played 4 games less so he could have easily scored the 4 points. Aho has scored more goals than Marner on both seasons, despite last season not scoring in his 15 first NHL games (hitting a lot of posts, a bit luckier and he would have had a near 40 goal season.)

Aho also developed a lot more from his rookie season compared to Marner and is his own teams clearly best player. Aho also outscored McDavid in world championships, has Marner done that ever... or Boeser? :D

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Oh wow he outscored Aho by 4 points. Aho even played 4 games less so he could have easily scored the 4 points. Aho has scored more goals than Marner on both seasons, despite last season not scoring in his 15 first NHL games (hitting a lot of posts, a bit luckier and he would have had a near 40 goal season.)

Aho also developed a lot more from his rookie season compared to Marner and is his own teams clearly best player. Aho also outscored McDavid in world championships, has Marner done that ever... or Boeser? :D
You go ahead and die on this hill if it's the one you want to pick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad