Top 25 under 25 #4

Who is the 4th best U25 player in the league

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Where does it say you just watch said player before you vote for him?

No I think they hear they’ve heard the consensus “barkov is the most underrated player” thing every day for the last three years. I never said once everyone watches his games but people can be sheep.
In your post you clearly indicate the reason Eichel fell here is because people don’t watch him.

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
In your post you clearly indicate the reason Eichel fell here is because people don’t watch him.

Yeah....

That doesent mean that people do watch the other person they vote for.

I’ve had people tell me all the time they think barkovs underrated and so good )from consensus and highlights and i ask if they watch the panthers and they’re all like “no”.....lol

Even Pastrnak who I like is getting higher votes and gets to ply with not one PPG player but two Bergeron and marchand. Individually they just don’t possess as much raw talent nor do they control a game more. And if they switched places the guys stats would be lopsided.

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
Yeah....

That doesent mean that people do watch the other person they vote for.

I’ve had people tell me all the time they think barkovs underrated and so good )from consensus and highlights and i ask if they watch the panthers and they’re all like “no”.....lol

Even Pastrnak who I like is getting higher votes and gets to ply with not one PPG player but two Bergeron and marchand. Individually they just don’t possess as much raw talent nor do they control a game more. And if they switched places the guys stats would be lopsided.

How many points were Bergeron and Marchand scoring when they were playing with Tyler Seguin?

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
How many points were Bergeron and Marchand scoring when they were playing with Tyler Seguin?

How many points was Mackinnon scoring when he wasn’t playing with rantanen?

It’s night and day yet Mackinnon is labelled
The best center after Matthews and mcdavid according to HF.

Things happen chemistry develops
I’m not denying pasta being amazing, like I said these two should be next two I just pick eiche. I don’t think it’s a travesty for people
To pick pasta

Stamkos4life

Oct 25, 2018
Easily Eichel.

But seeing the votes and how few people watch him or like him watch him get voted sixth or something laughable on this list.

Barkov is fine and better defensively, everyone knows how underrated he is but he’s not as explosive as Eichel nor as good of a skater, he doesent spend nearly amount as much time in the offensive zone and has better forwards around him. Eichel just got a guy who can finish and they’ve combined for 30 pts in 11 games.

He’s done more with less then anyone on this poll.

Matthews and Mackinnon have already been picked his numbers have been close to Matthews his entire career even better in 16/17 production wise (PPG) and Mackinnon he outscored that year too playing two less months. He’s also destroying his production at similar age.

Can’t take consensus polls seriously until buffalo makes the playoffs and people actually get to watch his games or he doesent sprain his ankle which causes him to not finish tops in scoring.

He won’t get respect till either thing happens.

If eichel, hopefully he does, plays the whole season that should help with some of the doubters.

I have him after barkov and Jones but hes right there with them. Could pass them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad