Top 25 Habs Prospect Rankings – #7

Mike Mike Caron

Aug 29, 2010
A 3B eh..did you completely miss DLR from two seasons ago? Obviously you didn't py much attention to him at the U-20's either..you do know he was on Sweden's top line his last two U-20's?

The Habs considered DLR the club's top prospect last summer at this time...but after a few struggles as a 20-year old at hte NHL level he's a 3 in your mind while Reway is a 7. That's mind boggling.

Reway is the guy left on the list with the highest hockey IQ though. I voted for him as he has been performing way beyond what a 4th rounder usualy does.

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
A 3B eh..did you completely miss DLR from two seasons ago? Obviously you didn't py much attention to him at the U-20's either..you do know he was on Sweden's top line his last two U-20's?

The Habs considered DLR the club's top prospect last summer at this time...but after a few struggles as a 20-year old at hte NHL level he's a 3 in your mind while Reway is a 7. That's mind boggling.

If the Habs considered him their top prospect, it totally makes sense why they traded Subban.

zzoo

Mar 9, 2004
Each one has his own opinion, I believe more or less in stats. Stats don't tell the whole story, but it gives us a decent idea about players.

In AHL, 1st season
Hudon: 75gp, 57pts = 0.76 ppg
DLR: 37gp, 11 pts = 0.30 ppg

2nd season:
Hudon: 67gp, 53pts = 0.79 ppg
DLR: 34gp, 14 pts = 0.41 ppg

While Hudon isn't a great prospect, he has managed to double DLR production in the last two years. Double !

odishabs

Aug 29, 2008
In any event... Future Habs

Pacioretty - Galchenyuk - Gallagher

Hudon - McCarron - Scherbak

Lehkonen - Bitten - Shaw

De La Rose - Danault - Gregoire

Sergachev - Weber

Beaulieu - Juulsen

Mete - Petry

Grant McCagg

@duhduhduh
Dec 13, 2010
If the Habs considered him their top prospect, it totally makes sense why they traded Subban.

That's hilarious. The only thing I know for sure is that they don't consider you their top talent evaluator. Check out where even the experts here on HF boards ranked DLR in the pecking order last summer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad