• Andrei Altybarmakyan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alex Vlasic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
A bit later in the year than usual, but time for our annual Top 20 list.

I am not including players that have played more than 25 NHL games, due to the league considering that as a Rookie (and thus, not a prospect).

Not all prospects are currently on this poll. If you don't see a prospect on this list who you feel is deserving of a spot in the top 5, or even top 10, let me know and I'll add them to future polls. But for now, I don't know any guy who isn't listed that'd get #1 votes.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
Last year's list had Dach, Boqvist, Nylander, and Kubalik on it. 3 out of the 4 were legitimate losses to our prospect depth.

It hurts, but at least you know they are young guys who'll only improve in the NHL.
Yeah, if we can have 3/4 from this list make the impact 3/4 did on that list, we'll be happier.

Reactions: CallMeShaft

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Where’s Brad Morrison?
hDw.gif

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Mitchell is going to step in and play in the NHL day one so not sure he is a true prospect...probably same for Suter...Reichel is obviously number one on a list without Mitchell and Suter and then its a mixed bag of specs

giza

Jul 19, 2011
They are prospect till they achieved the critical mass of NHL games.....so Mitchell is closest to the NHL with probably the highest ceiling.

pvr

Leather Skates
Jan 22, 2008
A lackluster pool of candidates. Hard to say if anyone has star potential. A lot of mid-tier prospects, and heading down from there.

I will say this...after watching lots of YouTube Commesso highlights, he reminds me of Crawford. And that’s a very good thing.

Reactions: OldScool

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
I will say this...after watching lots of YouTube Commesso highlights, he reminds me of Crawford. And that’s a very good thing.
Yes he does. Very square to the shooter, doesn't try to overplay his position. Just really calm in net, absolutely can see the Crow comparisons.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
A lackluster pool of candidates. Hard to say if anyone has star potential. A lot of mid-tier prospects, and heading down from there.

Reading Commesso's scouting report, I thought the same. "Hey, sounds like Crawford"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad