Prospect Info: Top 20 Flyers Prospects(#14)

FlyTimmo

pit <3
Jul 10, 2013
I would take Flanagan.

If, If the Flyers end up not trading Meszaros, Coburn and Grossman. They end up playing very well compared to how well they played this year. What would their value be in a trade?

All I am asking is if Meszaros and Coburn play injury free productive true top-4 d-man seasons what could we get from each one? Preferably draft picks or prospects. Because our pool is not looking too hot.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
I'd trade our entire prospect pool for MacKinnon. As for the Sharks, I'd take Hertl over Laughton, Mueller is about the same as Morin, Nieto is better than Cousins, then there's O'Regan, Tennyson, Abeltshauser...

Canes: Lindholm>Laughton, Murphy>Morin. Rangers have Kreider, Miller, Kristo, Fasth which is way better than our forwards, and McIlrath and Skjei on D. I'd definitely take them over ours.

Well if we are saying just top prospects yea. We are talking about depth here. One player doesn't make a prospect pool. I guess once he plays for the aves this up and coming season do you then trade our system for theirs?

Sharks the only thing I agree with is Hertl. Morin has a higher ceiling than Muelller, and while its hard to compare 3rd best prospects at different positions, I wouldn't compare Cousins to Nieto. That's not fair to cousins. How bout saying between Haag and Nieto. Now I'd easily take Haag but that's just me. The other three, maybe other than O'Regan, are they truly superior to Ghost, Cousins and Stolaz?

Oh yes canes are top heavy. What about after the top 2?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $365.00