Top 1999 Born Prospects From The OHL Worth A Late Round Pick

ohloutsider

Jan 13, 2016
Rock & Hardplace

OHLFan90

Dec 24, 2013
Ontario
Very surprised no Brett Neumann. He would probably be top 3 on my "'99s to sign" list with Struthers and Keating

There where a few notable omissions. Neumann being one of them. Nothing against him. I just made a list and focused on the guys that I picked. It's a personal list right?

I do hope someone takes a gamble on him. He's got the skill.

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
There where a few notable omissions. Neumann being one of them. Nothing against him. I just made a list and focused on the guys that I picked. It's a personal list right?

I do hope someone takes a gamble on him. He's got the skill.

Yeah it’s definitely your right to have an opinion. I was just surprised as he is one of the top ‘99s

OHLFan90

Dec 24, 2013
Ontario
Yeah it’s definitely your right to have an opinion. I was just surprised as he is one of the top ‘99s

It's weird too if i am being honest. I didn't have much about him in my notes. Ah well. Im sure he'd make 9/10 lists. Mine being the 10th of course haha

OHLTG

Nov 18, 2008
behind lens, Ontario
I wouldn't be shocked to see Boka/Purboo make the minor pros in some capacity. They got have flaws - Boka needs to be a secondary option and Purboo needs to work on skating - but they bring enough that a team could/should take a chance on them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad