Top 10 Goals of All Time

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
some memorable one-off goals by non-star players:

tuomo ruutu

the mad max goal

back around the lockout, i remember having high hopes for those two, and in the same breath ribeiro, connolly, and datsyuk. funny how things turn out.

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
you should not be able to do this at 6'9...

physically impressive goals for me dont get much better than Chara doing a spin-o-rama into a forehand to backhand deke and finishing with a low angle backhand flip over the shoulder.

Epsilon

#basta
Oct 26, 2002
South Cackalacky
I have never seen Datsyuk' lateral move performed by anybody else. But then again, I think his highlight goal-scoring is rivaled only by Lemiuex.

Yep, the Datsyuk toe drag goals are among the best ever because of how smooth he makes it look. The breakaway one is probably the "best" because he did it during game play rather than during a shootout:

quoipourquoi

Goaltender
Jan 26, 2009
Hockeytown, MI
I have never seen Datsyuk' lateral move performed by anybody else. But then again, I think his highlight goal-scoring is rivaled only by Lemiuex.

In the NHL, no. Every breakaway drill ol’ quoipourquoi was in for the 4 years that followed, yeah.

That’s the sign of a really good goal: the ones you can’t get away from at practice. Forsberg/Nilsson, Legg, Datsyuk. Couldn’t get away from those moves.

Staniowski

Jan 13, 2018
The Maritimes
Kharlamov scored a lot of beautiful goals like this...

This is 1974, with his great linemates Boris Mikhailov (#13) and Vladimir Petrov (#16) congratulating him after the goal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad