Brad Theissen
Matt Hackett
Mark Visentin

In no order

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
If Markstrom is making a list, Eddie Lack should be on that list.

Lack was a free agent signing while Markstrom was arguably the best prospect in the NHL before this season. If Markstrom continues to struggle in the AHL while Lack proves this season was not a fluke I'll give Lack more credit.

IHWR

The Chiropractor
Jul 25, 2006
Ottawa, ON

What a Vancouver thing to say.

1. Jacob Markstrom
2. Jack Campbell
3. Braden Holtby
4. Robin Lehner
5. Jhonas Enroth
6. Jake Allen
7. Alex Salak
8. Mark Visentin
9. Alex Stalock
10. Richard Bachman

That's my list...didn't really put loads of thought into it and you could probably substitute guys like Ben Bishop or Calvin Pickard or Eddie Lack or even Cedric Desjardins in the bottom four if you really wanted to.

sg58

Jul 15, 2008
Markström
Lindbäck
Holtby
Allen
Desjardins
Enroth
Viktor Fasth
Stalock
Nilsson
Marty Jones

Benttheknee

Jun 18, 2005
Ottawa
Leafs have stockpiled goalies, Reimer, Rynnas, Schrivens and Owayu(sp) Not sure which is the best of the bunch, but Reimer looked good in the bigs.

SMoneyMonkey

Dec 7, 2009
LA/MTL

Seriously... And you guys wonder why you're hated.

I'd love to see where Jones and Zatkoff land. Probably closer to the 10-15 range than the 1-10.

The names that comes to mind for me are Campbell, Lehner and Markstrom, in no particular order. Where do you guys think the best goalie from this draft will fit in.

Bgav

We Stylin'
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2009
Vancouver
Seriously... And you guys wonder why you're hated.

I'd love to see where Jones and Zatkoff land. Probably closer to the 10-15 range than the 1-10.

The names that comes to mind for me are Campbell, Lehner and Markstrom, in no particular order. Where do you guys think the best goalie from this draft will fit in.
130249827557.gif

Last edited:

Jevo

Oct 3, 2010
This is one of the reasons why...UGH SO TEMPTING.

I don't really agree with Lack being in the top-10, but I don't know why the suggestion upset you. :laugh:

It's because he didn't just suggest that Läck was a subject for top 10. He suggested that Läck was a better prospect than Markström who is arguably the highest touted goalieprospect right now. Läck had better year in the AHL than Markström, but we can't just judge him on year only, Markström kept Läck on the bench last year while being two years younger.

SMoneyMonkey

Dec 7, 2009
LA/MTL
This is one of the reasons why...UGH SO TEMPTING.

I don't really agree with Lack being in the top-10, but I don't know why the suggestion upset you. :laugh:

It wasn't a suggestion, it was a statement that implied Lack was as good a prospect as Markstrom. It's like when Leaf fans imply Price and Reimer should be considered equal.

I think Lack could squeeze in the top 10. I don't think that he's as good as Markstrom though.

Caged Great

Jan 1, 2007
Calgary
I'm in a keeper league and I have quite a few keepers, I was wondering who if any would have potential to become starters in the future

Atte Engren
Joacim Eriksson
Matt Hackett
Mark Dekanich
Tyler Bunz
Zane Gothberg
Johan Gustafsson
Mathieu Corbiel-Theriault

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

HabsFanFromOntario

May 7, 2011
It wasn't a suggestion, it was a statement that implied Lack was as good a prospect as Markstrom. It's like when Leaf fans imply Price and Reimer should be considered equal.

I think Lack could squeeze in the top 10. I don't think that he's as good as Markstrom though.

Problem with that post Reimer IS NOT as good as Price.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
I'm in a keeper league and I have quite a few keepers, I was wondering who if any would have potential to become starters in the future

Atte Engren
Joacim Eriksson
Matt Hackett
Mark Dekanich
Tyler Bunz
Zane Gothberg
Johan Gustafsson

Hackett is the best bet. Wild fans see him as their future #1.

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=916426

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
What a Vancouver thing to say.

1. Jacob Markstrom
2. Jack Campbell
3. Braden Holtby
4. Robin Lehner
5. Jhonas Enroth
6. Jake Allen
7. Alex Salak
8. Mark Visentin
9. Alex Stalock
10. Richard Bachman

That's my list...didn't really put loads of thought into it and you could probably substitute guys like Ben Bishop or Calvin Pickard or Eddie Lack or even Cedric Desjardins in the bottom four if you really wanted to.

Very solid list.

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com

Atte Engren
Joacim Eriksson
Matt Hackett
Mark Dekanich
Tyler Bunz
Zane Gothberg
Johan Gustafsson

Atte Engren looked very, very good in his first games in NA, after coming over to Milwaukee after his FEL team was eliminated.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad